Art Contest - *Winners Announced* -

I love it! maybe it can be refined to show the solar powered option? I know several people have been working on the green side of operating a pool node, I won’t drop their names here but it really is freakin awesome!

Illustration is not a first language for me. I have tried to wrap my head around the most elegant way to illustrate a solar panel that is small, as opposed to some vast array, and I come up lacking. The comparison of an AntMiner @ 1,300w/h and a Raspberry Pi @ 4w/h is what I wanted to illustrate but getting that done with a solar array escapes me.

So here is my best attempt thus far:
Will%20Yours

3 Likes

btcadascribbtcada

4 Likes

Nailed it!

On that occasion, I wonder how you can possibly organize another competition without charging only one person. And now it seems to me the only way is to collect funds to the address generated by a trusted person who would guarantee the payment of the prize. What do you think about it?
As an attachment my green energy drawing.

2 Likes

Well for now - as in today, I think it would take a trusted party to accept funds for a cause, but tomorrow (or very soon) I hope that smart contracts will be built for fans of cardano like you and myself to crowdfund projects we are interested in.
The same type of contract could be written to cover charitable organizations, if we could just get them to accept Ada.
Which would imo be more satisfying personally.

In any case I will soon plan a video competition with a Btc- Ada Payout for the winners, I cannot pay for an unlimited amount of competitions but I love seeing them and enjoy what comes from them, so I will plan for a midsummer contest.
Maybe after this planned summer contest, we can crowdfund some fun competitions :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

@tomek, can I use this image as a banner on the web page https://cardano.eco ??

1 Like

of course, use freely

1 Like