Best tutorial on how to buy ADA and store on a Ledger nano X

Hi,

I’m looking to purchase some ADA and would like to be sure that I’m going about this in the proper way.

I have AdaLite and a Daedalus wallet.
I use a Ledger Nano X and have installed the Cardano app on it.

Is there a current written, or better yet, an up-to-date video tutorial that clearly explains the steps needed to take to purchase and store ADA using AdaLite and a Daedalus wallet in conjunction with a Ledger Nano X?

Thanks in advance!

I’m not aware of what your looking for, but maybe a few links will help?

here’s a list of exchanges that sell Ada, you might want to consider binance, kraken, cypto.com, or kucoin Cardano price today, ADA marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Most exchanges will require KYC and you’ll have to provide proof of your identity, and it may take a few days to get your account setup and verified before you can withdraw

depending on the exchange, they will have instructions for how to withdraw

Daedalus wallet is probably the best if it’s working well for you.

There’s a link from the bell icon in Daedalus with the release notes that will take you here: How to use Ledger Nano S, Ledger Nano X, and Trezor Model T with Daedalus – IOHK Support

1 Like

You might also consider dollar cost averaging if purchasing a substantial amount of money. and another tip, for the cost of 0.17 ada, it’s usually a good idea to first send a test transaction of 1 ada, than once you’ve confirmed it’s working as expected, send the remaining balance using the same procedure.

Dollar-Cost Averaging (DCA) Definition.