BLADE 0.00% Fee

Hello Cardano Community,

Our pool ticker is BLADE.

We have now lowered my pool to 0.00% margin so all rewards (100%) will go to delegators. We are a new pool (6 weeks old) but have already minted 2 blocks, confirming that we are perfectly set up.

I would like to ask for the community support to get us to 1M ADA in order to consistently produce blocks for all delegators.

We have second-to-none infrastructure, with redundant servers across the globe. For redundancy reasons, we have severs within Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure and our in-house data centers. This guarantees 100% of uptime for the pool.

We also deployed a more expensive server within South Africa in order to assist, as much as we can, Cardano’s expansion into the continent. We are looking into options to deploy servers within Ethiopia. As soon as we reach 1M ADA in in stake, we will deploy the Ethiopian server.

You can verify the 0.00% margin here: Cardano PoolTool - The most comprehensive staking statistics for Cardano on the web.. Note that we have just now changed to 0.00% so the new 0.00% will only show on the next epoch, that starts in 18 hours and 36 minutes.

Our pool offers 24/7 email support. You can reach me directly at: conrad@bladestaking.com.

Our pool ticker is BLADE.

Thank you for your support,

Conrad

1 Like