We are ADABros [ABRO] Stake Pool and we’d like to take this opportunity to introduce our pool and the operators. ADABros is operated by two software engineers with more than 13 years of combined commercial experience. We are friendly, ethical and most importantly competent stake pool operators. We will put all of our expertise to run a world class staking experience for all of our delegators. Everyone is welcome and if you are new, join our telegram group and we’d be glad to help you with any queries.
Pool Margin: 1%
Cost Per Epoch: 340 (Minimum)
Location: United Kingdom, London
Our stake pool runs in the cloud powered by 4 CPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB NVMe Storage and 1 Gbps Low Latency Network. Everything runs on latest 20.04 LTS release of Ubuntu Linux operating system with 99.99% uptime. To ensure smooth operation of our stake pool; our server is firewalled, monitored 24/7 and has DDoS protection against various attack vectors.
We have committed to 1 year operation, therefore all of our servers & services are paid for in advance with plans to renew annually based on how well our pool performs. We plan to initially take all of the stake pool rewards and put it back in as pledge to show our commitment to this operation.
Our plans for the stake pool rewards is to fund development of smart contracts on Plutus platform in the coming years for various project ideas we have. We are quite active in the community and you can see us in many of the the official Cardano Telegram groups answering questions and helping where we can.
We are inspired by the philosophy and goals of the Cardano project. We would love to do our part in helping in running decentralised Cardano blockchain for all.
Yes, we are a small pool, but we will work the hardest amongst all to make up the difference.
If you’ll permit us, we’re ADABros and we’d like to be your choice of stake pool.
We love building small tools and utilities for the community/project that we are involved in. Here’s our first;
A simple reward calculator for everyone to see how various fees (Treasury Percent, Cost per Epoch, Pool Margin) are applied.
P.S. after Binance opened up, we’ve increased our pledge to 50k (which can be verified on any explorer as well as on our website).
We have retired our old relay and added 2 new ones and beefed up the security and stability of the stake pool & website setup. We have now migrated our website over to Netlify.
Our website https://www.ADABros.com has also been updated.
Here’s our current & updated infrastructure diagram:
We are aiming to be a secure and stable Cardano Stake Pool. Here are some of the facts about our setup that you (as a delegator) might be interested in:
- Our setup consist of 3 servers nodes (1 Block Producer and 2 Relays)
- Each server node has 4 CPU Cores, 8 GB RAM, 160 GB NVMe storage and 1 Gbps Low Latency Network. We use latest Ubuntu 20.04 LTS operating system
- Our servers are firewalled and has DDoS protection
- We’ve secured our hosting account management with 2-Factor Auth (2FA)
- Server management occurs over Hardened SSH (only our whitelisted ips can connect to it)
- Our stake pool / wallet keys are securely stored off the server in an encrypted Apricorn drive
- We have continuous monitoring & alerting of our infrastructure
- We use Netlify platform to host our adabros.com website
- Our website files are stored in a private github repo
- Every time we make a change to the site, it is picked up by Netlify’s CI/CD pipeline and the changes are built and deployed under 3 seconds
- Our site is protected with a LetsEncrypt SSL certificate (all your interaction on our website is secured and encrypted to the highest standards) - view our audit report
- We utilise Global CDN to ensure our site always loads fast as possible no matter where you are in the world - also the site mobile optimised
You can check our uptime history on our dedicated page here: https://status.adabros.com/
We hope to put the delegators mind at ease, when they choose ADABros [ABRO] to stake their ADA.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Really great information here… Your setup looks very well thought out and your website is very professional! Best of luck to you bros
Thank Cardano-420, much appreciated.
We are lowering our pool margin to 1% indefinitely to compete at the market rate - great time to stake at secure & stable stake pool with LOW FEES
Our latest contribution - I made an evil tool to waste scammer’s time.
Have fun with it - the tool is located here: https://www.adabros.com/anti-scam.html