List of Cardano / ADA staking pools (Unofficial)

Hey all!

As more and more people around the forum gets interested in running a staking pool or just staking their ADA, I have put together a list of known staking pool projects. The goal is to bring the developers together, share ideas and to give the community an overview of the state of staking pool projects.

List of staking pools:

It is likely that this list is already incomplete. If you are developing your own pool or you know of any other pool than those listed above, please post a link in a reply. Iā€™ll be updating this post with the new links so all the links are on top.

EDIT: List has been updated on 25/02/2020 by @Josh_Munday

Caution for new users: there are no ā€œofficialā€ stake pools. None of these pools are registered with Cardano or IOHK and some of these may ultimately not make the cut or pan out for whatever reason when the registration process actually takes place. There are a lot of details and criteria that is still up in the air and everyone is waiting for more information on what is required to run a staking pool. Do not send Ada or Bitcoin or whatever to anyone claiming to be a Cardano stake pool. When staking happens, it will be done completely within the Daedalus wallet. No Ada will leave your wallet. There will be a list and info of each of the registered pools and you will choose one from that list to delegate your stake all from within Daedalus. (thanks to @regsanman to pointing this out)

Ambassador @Josh_Munday speakingā€¦ 27/11/19 :cardano:
As this is a popular topic, and with more users wanting their stake pools added to this list. I will, therefore, keep tabs on this thread as best I can and will add new pools as users reach out and contact me. If you want your pool added to the list then please tag me in a comment below with the relevant name and/or website for your pool.

As a side note, this is not an official list nor does this list reflect a full and complete picture of the staking pools available to stake with. Nor in any way is this list selecting the best pools to stake with. I urge everyone to do their own research into the pools they want to stake with rather than ā€˜selecting a random poolā€™ from the list.

:warning: Also, it is important to note safetyā€¦ I have linked the thread by the foundation to their safety series, I strongly advise anyone to take a read of this so that they stay safe during this time. Here :warning:

51 Likes

I wouldnā€™t put my few ADAā€™s in any of them yet.

All of appear untrustworthy to me right now.

1. Content delivering via HTTP this days is nonsense.
  2. Same to HTTP-Form Submission.
  3. No reference to their code
4 Likes

Adapools.io has published extensively on the forum, and even shown monitoring of the environment.
Itā€™s no wonder the websites look like templates, the Net isnā€™t even live yet :smiley:

Iā€™m setting up some pool, but donā€™t have website :]

1 Like

@p-alik Thatā€™s a pretty good feedback, thanks!

Regarding the code reference, I suppose the code will start to appear along with the Shelley updates. At least in our case itā€™s like that (Iā€™m from the team behind CryptoGrill.io).

And that HTTP is a good point :smiley: hereā€™s how it happened: Iā€™ve created a brand and the website over a weekend (Iā€™m a designer, itā€™s a simple WP solution). Then Iā€™ve joined a team of developers and we have decided to use the brand and the domain. Weā€™ll fix that soon and do it properly :slight_smile:

6 Likes

To those posting about their pools if you could include your fee policy that would be appreciated.

1 Like

Please add CardanoPool.com

This is great to have a working list like this maintained. I have been thinking about doing this type of thing with other topics that get repeated often here.

I do want to caution new users here that there are no ā€œofficialā€ stake pools at this time. None of these pools are registered with Cardano or IOHK and some of these may ultimately not make the cut or pan out for whatever reason when the registration process actually takes place. There are a lot of details and criteria that is still up in the air and everyone is waiting for more information on what is required to run a staking pool. Do not send Ada or Bitcoin or whatever to anyone claiming to be a Cardano stake pool. When staking happens, it will be done completely within the Daedalus wallet. No Ada will leave your wallet. There will be a list and info of each of the registered pools and you will choose one from that list to delegate your stake all from within Daedalus.

I do not think any of these listed pools are misleading in any way. This is just a general caution to help people understand the staking process and to help keep everyone safe.

Thanks for the list.

6 Likes

Please add markov.dk.

But may I add, what is this list for? To share experience? Keep progress?

1 Like

https://cardanopool.com/

1 Like

Tracking a list of pools here: ada.in.th
ba

1 Like

@madsravn @kqkbiRKCdn1M @yanik added, thanks!

@lovelacepool thanks for the list! Iā€™ve added the missing ones.

@regsanman thanks for pointing that out! Itā€™s a very good point, Iā€™ll add that to the OP.

Please add icaruspool.com, thanks!

Letā€™s get https://delphinuspool.com/ added to the pools list, the team is very excited to be working on this project!

@nsticco @Hyperarchon-Michael added, thanks!

1 Like

Good feedback! For reference, https://adapools.io is now fully SSL encrypted.

With regards to code being posted - too earlyā€¦no one knows yet how much Cardano will provide vs what is expected to be self done. We have a github account and weā€™ll post there once things are more formalized in terms of what the pool does vs what Cardano provides as built in functionality.

3 Likes

Adam - if Cryptogrill is your site, would you guys mind not plagarizing right off of our AdaPools.io site?

ā€œImportant note
Your Ada currency never leaves your wallet when you stake with us. You are only assigning the ā€˜voting rightsā€™ of your Ada holdings to the pool and you continue to keep your Ada currency wherever you wish, including offline. Never send Ada currency to any pool.ā€

this is word for word copying from the front page of our AdaPools.io siteā€¦except I then updated it to change it from ā€˜voting rightsā€™ to ā€˜blockchain production rightsā€™ since that is more accurate terminology.

Or if you think that is the best standard disclaimer we should all use thatā€™s fine but I would appreciate you at least asking or crediting the text I wrote.

2 Likes

I will stake at Adafans.io cos i wanna go to fā€¦ Barcelona https://adafans.io/2018/01/14/first-ada-fans-meetup-barcelona-mid-september-2018/

2 Likes

@MegaWind Oh, I admit I did copy that part of the text from your websiteā€¦ But I really didnā€™t expect you would mind as this is an open source community and that particular sentence was just to protect others.

Iā€™m totally sorry and I didnā€™t mean to offend you. I will change the wording.

On the contrary, if you guys find some wording on our website that you would like to use, feel free do so (from FAQ or wherever, maybe just donā€™t copy the logo haha). I guess if you would do it, you would help to improve the stake delegation UX for Cardano community => it would help Cardano => it would help the worldā€¦ and thatā€™s what we all want :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thanks for that very clear post. just started looking into staking my ADA, so, it has proved very timely also.

thanks for the clear info. perfectly timed for me personally, too. cheers

1 Like