BP node TX increase, but Relay Node TX always 0

Type

sudo systemctl status cnode for both nodes

If u see running then it’s fine

Normally when it is not fully sync at lease I see something, but now it stuck at the starting status for both node, is it related to DB locked as the message above?

This is the states after the upgrade… starting

Type top … u should see the cpu 100%

I saw now u are using another guide…

Try sudo systemctl status cardano-node

It seems high… on relay

U see this message because the node already started automatically (u set as systemd)

Ok, let the nodes to resync

What is the Hardware configuration?

I see. So stuck at status : “starting …” is normal and wait for a few hours?

Yes, if u look at my topic… u will see same starting message

Left is Relay , right is BP, they both said relay-mainnet

Yes, u will se core mainnet when the node will start
It’s perfect, just wait more time

thanks, where can I see your topic, is there any link to the thread?

I see . If I use other instruction to setup the note previously, do you think I can use your guideline to upgrade the node?
It looks back to normal now, is there a way I can check when I will be minted block? I looked up on internet, and the instructions not working for me…

U will can’t use my topic for upgrade because it is cntools related… regarding the script… I think u can use cncli but better to ask people which are not using cntools…

I use the coin cashew command to query slot leader schedule, I always get the following , do you have any idea?
Checking leadership log for c771938819c08a3b1924fe721bddcda9a451d48ef3f0834f2a90b59f
[INFO]: No epoch provided, using latest known epoch.
[WARN]: Unable to fetch data from the sigma API.
ubuntu@ip-172-31-23-185:~/git/pooltool.io/leaderLogs$ Checking leadership log for c7 71938819c08a3b1924fe721bddcda9a451d48ef3f0834f2a90b59f

@laplasz I think can help u… I am not using that script :frowning:

@Alexd1985 thanks for your help!

1 Like

But I read that u should use cncli

Hi There!

you have to move from pooltool script to cncli script because of the below reason:

So as @Alexd1985 suggested, install cncli - if you encounter with a problem let us know

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for explanation. The only thing I am worry about is it (cncli) script compatible with coincashew script? If so I will install it.