Cardano 2-Year Anniversary - Announcing the Top 10 AMA Question Contest Winners!

Cardano 2-Year Anniversary - Announcing the Top 10 AMA Question Contest Winners!

Dear Cardano Community,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you from the depths of our heart for participating and contributing to our 2-year anniversary campaigns and contests! In particular, the posting of your interesting questions, as well as the public voting of the Top 30 questions selected by our Ambassadors!
Thanks to you, the Top 10 questions were accumulated and covered on our Live AMA event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

:tada: Next we would like to give thanks and congratulate the winners of the Top 10 questions below: :tada:

@jacksteeve

@evgeny_s

@crypto_bonsai

@jdada

@Yuta_Uchino

@mitchmd

@scofflawpirate

@jgonch1

@rickymac

@kernmantelseil

The Community Team will be in touch with the winners shortly, for collecting details for your rewards!
Please keep an eye on your Forum Inbox for further instructions! :love_letter:

Again, thank you very much, and if it wasn’t for our great community, this event wouldn’t have been the big success that it was! #Cardano4Life :raised_hands:

The Cardano Community Team

14 Likes

Congratulations to our winners!

@jacksteeve

@evgeny_s

@crypto_bonsai

@jdada

@Yuta_Uchino

@mitchmd

@scofflawpirate

@jgonch1

@rickymac

@kernmantelseil

10 Likes

Dear Andy_Hendrikx

I am very happy and honored to have my questions taken up!

I am the winner, rascala_no3.

Please tell me the procedure of future procedures.

2019/09/28 23:21、Andy Hendrikx via Cardano Forum cardano@discoursemail.comăźăƒĄăƒŒăƒ«:

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you so much <3

3 Likes

wow !! I am glad that the question was chosen. Thank you! and I’m looking forward to the Q & A article ^^

2 Likes

Thank you all for the contribution
together we make Cardano more stronger

2 Likes

Awesome
 :heart_eyes_cat:Thanks for answering my question!!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you very much @Andy_Hendrikx, CF Team, and those who have voted. I much appreciate the honors.

3 Likes

Hi everyone,

We are currently selecting the winners for the votes but it is currently taking some time because a lot of people voted. As we want to send out all payments as one it’s currently taking a little bit longer.

Excuse us and thank you for your patience!

2 Likes

when payday? thanks

1 Like

Hi everyone. We are unfortunately not there yet. We will continue to work on this as fast and precise as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

1 Like

no worries. take your time. I plan on buying a pair of New Balance sneakers anyway!

1 Like