Cardano 2nd Anniversary AMA Contest

I plan to stake my Ada long term. Can I safely stake on a basic home laptop? Is there any equipment I require to contribute to the network and receive benefits? A Simple instruction video would be great for all.

1 Like

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary.
Thank you for the wonderful work of the CARDANO project.

This is a question.

1. Is Cardano ADA aiming for price stability? This is because when it comes to intense volatility like Bitcoin, it seems difficult to use on a daily basis.

2. In order to obtain Cardano ADA, it is generally necessary to use a crypto exchange such as binance. Will I be able to obtain Cardano ADA without using “Cryptographic Exchange” in the future?

3. Cardano ADA believes that non-investors will use it in the future. Will ADA work with ETH and Tezos to ensure high quality code and reliability, solve scalability issues, and ensure interoperability? If so, is it beneficial to the industry for both?

I believe in your reply.
thank you for reading!

2周年おめでとうございます。
CARDANOプロジェクトの素晴らしい仕事に感謝します。

質問です。

1. Cardano ADAは価格の安定を目指していますか?これは、ビットコインのような激しいボラティリティになると、日常的に使用するのが難しいようだからです。

2. Cardano ADAを取得するには、通常、binance等の暗号取引所を使用する必要があります。今後、「暗号取引所」を使用せずにCardano ADAを取得できますか?

3. Cardano ADAは、非投資家が将来それを使用すると考えています。ADAはETHおよびTezosと連携して、高品質のコードと信頼性を確保し、スケーラビリティの問題を解決し、相互運用性を確保しますか?もしそうなら、お互いの協力は、ブロックチェーン業界やユーザーにとって有益ですか?

読んで下さりありがとうございます!

1 Like

Few questions. Apologies if they’ve been asked before.
• How soon will third parties be able to develop apps on Cardano? Will it be an open platform for projects or will they require permission to be on the Cardano blockchain?
• Is Cardano going to be easy to switch to from other blockchains?
• What are the main value propositions for projects to potentially switch to Cardano from other blockchains like Ethereum?
• Can Cardano be viewed, treated, and marketed, as well as being a platform for smart contracts and decetralized apps, an equally safe, much more energy efficient, alternative to Bitcoin? Or is that the wrong way to think about it?

Thanks for all you do, and happy anniversary, Adapters!

Do the Daedalus and Yoroi wallets “leak” financial information? That is to say, can the utxo’s be linked to an IP address?

1 Like

My question is…

When Cardano becomes wildly successful. ( and it will imo )
Do you ever envision us capping out of the max supply of 45,000,000,000 coins when everyone starts staking?
And if so, what then?

thanks

2 Likes

Have a question about this cardano contest: What means the “USD” in prize section? Is it some kind of money? Like ADA? Thanks

I look forward to waiting very hard
Can we stake ada by yoroi app??

How will Facebook’s Libra and Binance’s Venus affect Cardano (ada)?

1 Like

How do you feel about distributed exchanges? Does the community have a responsibility to prevent bad actors from moving illicit funds through DEXs?

My humble question involves the future of how all 3 partners communicate and stay focused on the same objective:
Do the partner’s have dedicated Liaison’s focused on ensuring clear communication between all 3 entities, or do they have plans to ensure communication is clear between all 3 in the coming years ?
I believe communication is key to success when many separate organisation’s are involved in the same work.

1 Like

Will Cardano be available in Binance US ?
Will staking be available in Yoroi wallet ?
Do I need to move my ADA before Binance close for US ?

How long will the development fund last and how the project will be funded after the initial ICO fund has been depleted?

2 Likes

Cardano is know the blockchain 3.0 project, although Ethereum is just blockchain 2.0, how can Cardano do that and develop this new blockchain?
How can your partners Emergu help Cardano?
How can Cardano improve the weaknesses of Bitcoin and Ethereum?
Can Cardano replace Ethereum?

3 Likes

من اصلا انتظار کشیدنو دوست ندارم بی صبرانه منتظرم که کاردانو غیر متمرکز و بتونم تراکنش تایید کنم و کارمزد تراکنشارو بگیرم
ایرانی ها فقط لایک کنن

Sidechains question : is Proof Of Proof Of Stake solved ? What is the actual size of the proof in kb ?

Hi Emurgo (or IOHK), do you have any plans to develop some sort of platform (scripts) for easy creation and operation of Distributed Autonomous Organisations (DAO) on Cardano blockchain?

2 Likes

Could Ouroboros become the most important innovation of the last decade of the Blockchain?

Regards from Dominican Republic.

2 Likes

A thought experiment question involving User Experience, liability, and security:

If in lets say in twenty years ADA (and other cryptocurrencies) are widely popular. People are using it to exchange goods. What planned security redundancies would stop a robber from electronically-mugging someone at gunpoint if the victim makes the mistake of carrying all of their cryptocurrency
wallet(BTC, ADA, ETH) all at once? Are their any planned security checkpoints to protect users who find themselves in unfortunate scenarios?
It would it be correct to say that the user would carry the liability for keeping their “eggs in one basket” all on their phone instead of a cold storage wallet?

My concern about real world blockchain use cases involve bad actors taking advantage of some simple vulnerabilities. Its easy for me to believe that bad actors would break into a house and rob victims of their life savings while they patiently transfer the money. If under duress from a direct threat, a user could give up his cold Storage wallet.

However a user side silent alarm that they can trigger which immediately alerts. Crazy idea, but what if future payment processing can come with an integrated “silent panic button” that would allow a transaction to go through but also flag the transaction as a possible crime or cautionary flag associated with it. Extreme Example, someone has held a family member hostage and demands ADA. With this system one would have two different passcode to their wallet, a normal one and a panic password. The panic password would send a flagged transaction and alert authorities that something is wrong with the Transaction such that they can monitor and follow it. Very crazy idea but maybe inspiration for some other type of safety integration.

Thanks for sharing your perspective

Dobrý den,
myslíte si, že ADA bude platidlem v Asii, do roku 2024.

What was the Cardano team’s top Aha moment during the build and why?

1 Like