Our Ambassadors voted on the top questions for IOHK and this is the result. The four questions which are most voted on will be answered on the AMA during the Cardano Anniversary event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
Anyone who votes will be eligible to win a prize as explained in the AMA contest topic. We will receive your voting until 22/09 this Sunday. And 20 voting participants will receive US$50 through lucky draw.
Note: You will only be able to use one vote. So use it wisely!
Many thanks in advance,
IOHK, EMURGO and the Cardano Foundation.
- Are you planning to bring any new cool features for Cardano platform in 2020, which haven’t been originally planned and announced?
- Will there be a collection of proven to be secure Smart Contracts which one can select out of a library and modify?If yes, how will such a library be realized, curated and kept secure?
- What is the potential of BC technology/cardano to support solutions for the most challenging issues of human being？
- How big of a threat is the increasing number of blockchain patents, filed by huge corporations like Bank of America, to the development of Cardano?
- How does IOHK and everyone else working on the Cardano project plan to combat the voting cartels we’ve seen in other blockchain systems such as Lisk and EOS?
- How difficult has it been for the developers and the broader team at Cardano to stay focused on delivering a quality outcome, whilst most other crypto projects are centred around hype rather than quality/actual use case?
- Charles, where are you most proud of what you achieved with cardano (so far)? And why?
- What was the Cardano team’s top Aha moment during the build and why?
- In what way the Cardano-infrastructure meets the ‘right to be forgotten’ as regulated in the GDPR?
- In your wildest dreams. How will Cardano impact the world?
- With the understanding that there is a lot yet to explore in these areas, which “Memorandum of understanding” do you currently think has the biggest potential & why do you feel this way?
- In what way Quantum technology offers more security than Blockchains?
- What is the single coolest use-case for the Cardano blockchain or ADA token that when implemented and widely adopted will make you most proud?
- Could Cardano please provide a simplified explanation regarding the potential real world applications of Cardano?