Our Ambassadors voted on the top questions for EMURGO and this is the result. The three questions which are most voted on will be answered on the AMA during the Cardano Anniversary event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
Anyone who votes will be eligible to win a prize as explained in the AMA contest topic. We will receive your voting until 22/09 this Sunday. And 20 voting participants will receive US$50 through lucky draw.
Note: You will only be able to use one vote. So use it wisely!
Many thanks in advance,
IOHK, EMURGO and the Cardano Foundation.
- Recently, it seems to aim to introduce and promote use in companies and local governments. What approach does Cardano take to achieve that philosophy? Do you think you should do it? What does Cardano require from its investors and communities to achieve these goals?
- What are some of the key differences in successfully marketing crypto/blockchain projects that set it apart from traditional B2B or B2C marketing efforts, and how do you relate Cardano to this approach?
- How do you foresee the Cardano Foundation and Emurgo making use of the ADA reserves they were granted in the beginning?
- What other types of strategies do you think or are implementing to improve the adoption of ADA CARDANO?
- Is Cardano ADA aiming for price stability? This is because when it comes to intense volatility like Bitcoin, it seems difficult to use on a daily basis.
- How can Emurgo help Cardano?
- Does the Cardano Team see an opportunity to leverage the emerging STO functionally to eventually build an identity management apparatus and partner with an existing Voting machine company?
- Does the Cardano Team see an opportunity to leverage the ADA platform functionally to partner with an existing POS provider to build an easy to setup and use POS System for small entities? Tax revenue and spending could also be tracked traced on this system perhaps…