2nd Year Anniversary - Voting for Top 10 AMA questions (3/3) - EMURGO

Hello everyone.

Our Ambassadors voted on the top questions for EMURGO and this is the result. The three questions which are most voted on will be answered on the AMA during the Cardano Anniversary event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

Anyone who votes will be eligible to win a prize as explained in the AMA contest topic. We will receive your voting until 22/09 this Sunday. And 20 voting participants will receive US$50 through lucky draw.

Note: You will only be able to use one vote. So use it wisely!

Many thanks in advance,

IOHK, EMURGO and the Cardano Foundation.

• Recently, it seems to aim to introduce and promote use in companies and local governments. What approach does Cardano take to achieve that philosophy? Do you think you should do it? What does Cardano require from its investors and communities to achieve these goals?
  • What are some of the key differences in successfully marketing crypto/blockchain projects that set it apart from traditional B2B or B2C marketing efforts, and how do you relate Cardano to this approach?
  • How do you foresee the Cardano Foundation and Emurgo making use of the ADA reserves they were granted in the beginning?
  • What other types of strategies do you think or are implementing to improve the adoption of ADA CARDANO?
  • Is Cardano ADA aiming for price stability? This is because when it comes to intense volatility like Bitcoin, it seems difficult to use on a daily basis.
  • How can Emurgo help Cardano?
  • Does the Cardano Team see an opportunity to leverage the emerging STO functionally to eventually build an identity management apparatus and partner with an existing Voting machine company?
  • Does the Cardano Team see an opportunity to leverage the ADA platform functionally to partner with an existing POS provider to build an easy to setup and use POS System for small entities? Tax revenue and spending could also be tracked traced on this system perhaps…

0 voters

13 Likes

POS System for small entities

Point Of Sale I guess… might be good to clarify that.

3 Likes

Dear all.

I made a small error configuring the poll so I had to reset it. Voters who voted before 07:00 UTC please revote!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Preguntas traducidas al español, en orden de aparición:

1. Recientemente, parece que su objetivo es introducir y promover el uso de Cardano en empresas y gobiernos locales. ¿Qué enfoque adopta Cardano para lograr esa filosofía? ¿Cree que debería hacerlo? ¿Qué requiere Cardano de sus inversionistas y comunidades para cumplir con estas metas?

2. ¿Cuáles son algunas de las diferencias clave en la comercialización exitosa de proyectos de criptografía/cadena de bloques que la diferencian de los esfuerzos tradicionales de comercialización B2B o B2C, y cómo relaciona usted a Cardano con este enfoque?

3. ¿Cómo prevé que la Fundación Cardano y Emurgo hagan uso de las reservas de la ADA que les fueron otorgadas en un principio?

4. ¿Qué otros tipos de estrategias cree o está implementando para mejorar la adopción de Cardano?

5. ¿Cardano aspira a una estabilidad en el precio de ADA? Mi pregunta apunta a que cuando existe una fuerte volatilidad como en el caso de Bitcoin, parece difícil de usar a diario.

6. ¿Cómo puede Emurgo ayudar a Cardano?

7. ¿Ve el equipo de Cardano una oportunidad para aprovechar la funcionalidad de las STOs, para eventualmente construir un sistema de gestión de identidad y asociarse con alguna compañía existente que trabaje sobre los sistemas de sufragio?

8. ¿Ve el equipo de Cardano una oportunidad para aprovechar funcionalmente la plataforma ADA, para asociarse con un proveedor de POS existente para construir un terminal de punto de venta POS fácil de instalar y usar en pequeñas empresas? Los ingresos y gastos fiscales también podrían rastrearse a través de este sistema, tal vez…

3 Likes

How do I actually vote?
I selected my prefered question, but how do I ‘submit’ my vote?

Expecting an obvious answer, thanks for helping out :slight_smile:

1 Like

You already voted by selecting your preferred question :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello everyone.

Thank you for voting. We are pleased to see that the questions with the most votes are of a high quality, made possible by you - our Ambassadors and the overall community.

As stated above we will close the poll and move the questions forward for the AMA during the Cardano Anniversary event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.

We are looking forward to the coming days - please share your thoughts, pictures and videos on social media with the hashtags #Cardano2Years and #embracethecommunity.

With kind regards,

IOHK, the Cardano Foundation and EMURGO.

1 Like