Our Ambassadors voted on the top questions for the Cardano Foundation and this is the result. The three questions which are most voted on will be answered on the AMA during the Cardano Anniversary event in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
Anyone who votes will be eligible to win a prize as explained in the AMA contest topic. We will receive your voting until 22/09 this Sunday. And 20 voting participants will receive US$50 through lucky draw.
Note: You will only be able to use one vote. So use it wisely!
Many thanks in advance,
IOHK, EMURGO and the Cardano Foundation.
- How should the relationship be between the Cardano ecosystem and given public systems?
- What is the plan to expand the Cardano Foundation council to include members from additional countries?
- How’s the current team? How many people do you have? Where are they based?
- What can we expect of Cardano Foundation in 2020/2021?
- As a community member, how can I help Cardano Foundation?
- Do the three entities have plans to ensure communication is clear between them in the coming years ?
- How the project will be funded after the initial ICO funding has been depleted?
- Will Cardano ADA meet FATF regulations (travel rules)? How will this be done?