Cardano blockchain confirmation pending still 2 days why

I withdrawal cardano blockchain coin form exchange to exchange but cardano blockchain confirmation pending 2days why

Hard to tell without more detail.

Transactions on the blockchain itself take minutes, until there are enough confirmations that anybody would consider it done.

So, either the first exchange does not really send it out or the second exchange does not acknowledge that it’s done.

If the first exchange gave you a transaction ID, you can look at cardanoscan.io or similar services, if and when the transaction took place.

First exchange give transaction id :-

9b0bb65aed12b7fe8290c39fb862206c858e47dacf2e9643d587307199958e8a

But this transaction id not show in cardano blockchain and exchange tell me blockchain chain confirmation pending

Yep, not there. If it does not appear on the Cardano network, the error is with the first, sending exchange. You have to contact them. They did not send it out.

First exchange tell me. The status is blockchain pending, meaning the coin has been sent out successfully by gate and the transaction is waiting to be confirmed by blockchain. It cannot be controlled by us. Please wait for a while.

I’d say, they are basically lying to you, there.

Don’t know if it’s malicious or the hotline people just don’t know any better and the tech people haven’t noticed the problem.

That transaction never hit the Cardano network and waiting for it will probably lead to nothing.

Can you please provide more details?

1. Which exchange are you trying to send the funds from?
  2. Which exchange are you trying to receive the funds to?
  3. Did you make sure that you selected the Cardano network while transferring?
  4. Provide a screenshot of the pending confirmation.

Hi John, just seen this post and wondered if u could help me with same problem, I sent ADA from decent wallet to exchange, test 10 went no problem, next lot are stuck in pending, to add to my problem, I just assumed it never went, so tried several more transactions, they are now all lined up in pending, any advise or help u can offer would be appreciated

Hi,

A lot of people are selling these days so… I see this delay applied by exchanges in the past … if the transaction was processed on cardanoscan.io then it’s up to exchange when they will credit your account

Cheers,

Thanx for the reply, I just checked using transaction ID and it says transaction doesn’t exist. I checked my wallet address and it shows my balance is still sitting in my wallet…so I think that means it’s not lost (phew) but I can’t do anything with pending transactions stuck there, as it’s D’CENT wallet, would it be them who needs to sort it, or do u know if I can clear the pending myself?

Try resyncing the wallet app to the blockchain. Or try with another wallet app – adalite.io, ccvault.io, …

It will disappear once the wallet will be re-synced

Tried re sync, still no joy…I’ve messaged Dcent support, hoping they can sort, thanx all for suggestions

Be careful and DO NOT SHARE ur seed words

Just encase I’m missing something. I’ve re synced actual wallet with phone app, is this different from syncing with blockchain, if so, can you advise on how to do that….

Don’t know Dcent at all. But syncing actual wallet with phone app sounds about right. But perhaps, they store the transactions on their server and try it again, so that it stays pending.

Sorting out with their support is probably best.

Thanx for advice, and there is no way I would share seed with anyone :wink:
Can’t believe the amount of scam messages one gets when asking a techie question, it’s on every platform

1 Like

Yep I think so too…I’ve just tried to send a few to wallet, read somewhere this can clear dead pending trans….
Thanx again for advise mate :slightly_smiling_face:

Just encase anyone has same problem…I’ve sent Ada to Dcent wallet and it’s been received and total increased accordingly.
Sorry to say, pending (now none existent) transaction are still showing in history….will post when finally get it sorted, which will either be time or Dcent support