Cardano crossword number 1 (update, the reward is now 600 Ada)

I can’t say for sure and I don’t want to spoil the fun. I’ll give you this - where can 27 words be used in Cardano ecosystem? The answer is in this thread replies.

Also - have a look at the reply from the creator. Sounds like a blockchain doesn’t it?

“We don’t know the judge who determines the winner, we don’t have the votes to determine the winner, we can’t see the clock that determines the winner, and only the winner will know who they are.”

2 Likes

Soon

2 Likes

23A5D18D1D20A4D19A2D14D9D13A17D16D11D10A12A8A3A21D7D24D6D15A23D25A22A4A

1 Like

I hope the winner will come forward and tell us they secured the prize, I suspect they will need to move the Ada before anyone else does?

2 Likes

When that which appears no longer disappears the real winner know.

1 Like

Got it.

(Post must be at least 10 characters)

3 Likes

What’s the cipher? I assumed it was a hex-encoded string of bytes. Then, because of repeating bytes, I guessed it was a simple shift cipher, but I couldn’t brute force it, so maybe it’s something else.

3 Likes

Yay! Good job, and I am glad you said something! Would you like to leave some pointers? Thanks for leaving clues above.

3 Likes

Am I missing something here or are you over complicating it?

1. in the wallet or address? ADA and LOVELACE
    2.image
  2. cypher key: is to sort the words into the correct order, ie: 23A is the answer in 23 across.
    This would then provide the secret words to open the wallet? (below)
    23A Gospel
    5D episode
    18D depend
    1D tomato
    20A crunch
    4D start
    19A bench
    2D ignore
    14D excuse
    9D write
    13A evidence
    17D sniff
    16D neck
    11D Dutch
    10A word
    12A tuition
    8A opera
    3A cargo
    21D hip
    7D reward
    24D silly
    6D match
    15A hen
    23D gain
    25A denial
    22A kiwi
    4A scatter
2 Likes

Thank you for the game, it was a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Haha, I overcomplicated the problem quite a bit, and didn’t even notice that it’s all A and D.

1 Like

9D is voice.

2 Likes

23A5D… 23 across, 5 down…

1 Like

excellent, thanks
If all correct, Rickymac, move the ADA and roll it over for another competition

1 Like

Somebody already won Salley. I will post the answer keys here. Let me know if this was fun enough and I will post another.

:smile: Aah, I was too slow! Definitely post another puzzle please!

2 Likes

Proof of proof of puzzle

4 Likes

Oh one other thing I wanted to mention, once I posted that cipher I no longer have control of the funds.

2 Likes

im confused. how does one receive the prize? if i win, who is there to validate my answers?

1 Like

There was no one to validate your answers it was more like “getting the private key and run away with the funds”. If you own the private key, you control the funds.

4 Likes