Cardano Integration for a Social Investing & Financial Education Platform

Hello everyone!

My name is John and I work with a startup that is building both a web and mobile application that combines the benefits of social media with stock & crypto investing, plus financial education courses from industry experts. It’s an all-in-one platform where users can invest, learn, share and interact with others on a variety of different financial topics.

As we continue to build and scale, blockchain integration is at the core of our growth strategy. We are looking for both developers and blockchain strategy consultants to help us move forward in the right direction with a native token and/or integrating with Cardano and the possibility of utilizing NFTs and smart contracts as necessary.

Our short term goal with this is to raise additional funds so we can hire more devs, expand our marketing/advertising/user acquisition budget, and to help cover operating costs, but we want to ensure this integration with Cardano provides key benefits for all parties involved- Users, Dev & Product Team, Investors, Advisors, Community, etc.

Please drop a comment below or shoot me a direct message if you’d like to connect and learn more about this opportunity.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you if you think you might be interested in getting involved!

3 Likes