Developer Looking For Team/Ideas

This is my first post here as I have just recently become aware of / invested in Cardano. The tech is just so cool that I really want to get involved.

I work full time as a Security Engineer (mainly doing offensive-related stuff) but am very interested in pursuing a side project with others in the Cardano Community. I am not a blockchain developer, just a regular one, so this will be my first journey on such a project, but I am excited to get my hands dirty and start building. I would be more than happy to share my security blog (mainly security research, hacking, and CTF writeups), LinkedIn, or GitHub with anyone who is interested in partnering up.

I noticed that there are quite a few posts here of people looking for developers to work on a project with. I have a few ideas bouncing around right now but would love to hear if anyone is still looking for someone and would consider partnering up. Areas that really interest me are cybersecurity and data privacy (typical hacker nerd), but I am really open to anything as long as it is an idea I can truly buy into.

I want to put more than just my money forward in Cardano, and I feel like this is a good place to start. Feel free to respond here or PM me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi calico,
I’m like you, I’m an experienced developer interested in blockchain projects. I don’t mind about the areas. I have been working full time as web backend developer and now I’m working as embedded software engineer. I’m investing money in crypto since some years but I’d like to create an innovation project to contribute the crypto community. Althouth it, we can stablish a connection to share some ideas and maybe begin working together.
BR

3 Likes

Hi Calico and Danilo,

Maybe we could create a discord chat and discuss about some of the Cardano projects and build it. Yeah.
From what I observed from the market itself, majority of the project are cloning and uploading in different blockchains.

DEX
For instance, Uniswap in Ethereum, PancakeSwap in BSC.

Lending
For instance, Compound in Ethereum, Venus in BSC.

The list going on and on.

Regards,
Liang

1 Like

Since I’m not a blockchain, Cardano or security developer myself, I’m not sure if it would be a suitable project to get started, but I’d like to bring your attention to the post I made a few days ago: Integration into AirGap Wallet/Vault

I think the project is a really nice alternative to hardware wallets, especially for people with limited funds. Of course, it would be very interesting to hear your opinion as a security researcher about it.

When I read your post I thought that integrating Cardano into a wallet could be a good way to get started. But maybe I just vastly underestimate the work and experience that is required for such a task. :sweat_smile:

I’m looking for developers! As someone mentioned maybe a discord/telegram server would be helpful.

I’m a professor, biomedical research scientist, and biotech founder. My Twitter is @mbhudson2, but I’m happy to share any other info (LinkedIn/ professional websites/ etc. if you want background on me.

I have a couple ideas related to Cardano, but my primary interest is decentralizing medical/academic research publications and textbooks. A few people/groups tried this a few years ago, and some are still around (ex. https://orvium.io/) but none via Cardano which to me seems like it would solve many of the previous issues.

I have a few other ideas if this is not of interest to you, and if you have any ideas related to biotech/academia/etc. I could probably help and would love to chat!

Hi Calico,
I’m also just started with the Cardano Community. I’m from the Netherlands. Working in the Dental business. I have some plans with putting tags in Dentures. Maybe we can work something out ? On the cardano Blockchain.
Regards,
Bart Michels

Hi Matthew,
I’m working in the Medical (dental) business in the Netherlands. I want to develop software on the Cardano blockchain. Software to put medical files in a denture, by using tags in the dentures. Maybe we can share some ideas ?
Regards,
Bart Michels

Hey Calico,
I strive to create something useful and profitable user oriented like a Dapp running on phone or pc or both.
I am not a dev and my skill is in creating ideas however am just a single man without tech skills.
What i am looking for is to team up with honest and dedicated people willing to further develop my vision.
My understanding in regards to the purpose is to become rich by providing social good and a chance for the wider circle of people to safely onboard crypto space and reap its benefits without an initial investments.
I see so many people trying to make their ideas look like saving the world kinda of thing but the bottom line is that financial incentives is driving adoption, so lets look into that !
Perhaps my idea is brilliant perhaps not but I wont discus details unless I am sure that its not going to be developed without me!
I hope we get into this , if not then it was not meant to be!
cheers

Hi Everyone,

I’m an experienced haskell developer interested into building something for cardano.
But I don’t have any experience in blockchain-related stuff nor in any finance domain.
If your are still looking for people willing to join, feel free to reach me at hussein.aitlahcen@gmail.com

Hussein

https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-campbell-69805411/

Hey,
I have two projects I want to pivot to blockchain, and also think Cardano is good fit. I’m not a developer, but both projects are mature. One is Cannabis related and other is a membership platform like “Patreon”. Anyone interested in knowing more, please send message ron@reygallo.club

Any luck? I have something that might interest you guys…