Cardano is the logical choice

I remember a time when it was cool to say at a party that you owned some cryptocurrency. For a lot of people, it was something new and they wanted to learn more. It was lucky to run into another cryptocurrency fan. Times have moved on. If you mention cryptocurrencies today, most people will have a relatively good idea of what you’re talking about. If you mention that you make your living in cryptocurrencies, people might wish you good luck. Some people may be convinced that cryptocurrencies are dead. Today it is very easy to meet someone who has direct experience with cryptocurrencies. If you get into a conversation, instead of technical details, you’re likely to talk about the future potential of cryptocurrencies. It’s relatively common to be asked what project you’re closest to and what you hope to get out of it. People have asked me several times why I’m a Cardano fan. From my point of view, it’s a logical choice. I wish the other projects success and am following their development with enthusiasm. I do not consider myself a maximalist. I have made a pragmatic choice and am devoting most of my time to the Cardano project. I will try to explain why this is so.

TLDR

• Nobody forces you to choose one project and stay loyal to it forever.
  • It is naive to think that tribalism will result in a single winner-take-all.
  • The vast majority of narratives around cryptocurrencies are false, half-true, misleading, or somehow divorced from reality.
  • If one clings to the principles of decentralization and is intellectually honest, one cannot consider Bitcoin the best solution.
  • It would not be good if we were not constantly looking for an even better form of sound money.
  • The best technology may not always win.

This article was prepared by Cardanians with support from Cexplorer.

Read the article: https://cexplorer.io/article/cardano-is-the-logical-choice

1 Like