Catalyst insight phase seems silly

Most of the insights already seem like proposals… And they are getting lots of kudos. I don’t get it.

Is this the correct place to post this sort of question. Where do I go to engage with talk about catalyst???

2 Likes

I just received an email (2 actually) advising me that my “insight” for F5 has been placed on
“reserve.” I have no idea what that means, but assume, it means they have pulled it from the list of other “insights” for this round of funding. I was encouraged by IOHK to submit my proposal, but there seems no clear pathway to doing that. A clearer explanation of the process would be nice.

1 Like

Same question here ? I was encouraged to post my ideas in an area where I think I’m one of the rare “experts” : How to grow Cardano in west Africa. That is where I live.

Some of my insight received support from the community but they all have been archived (trashed?) without clear reason. Why or how should improve them ? I don’t feel that they were considered in their due rights, and this will refrain me from participating again.

Is your proposal still up? i’d love to come start a conversation on it for you

1 Like

With support from WADA, I working on a new proposal. But that cooled me down. thank you for your concern. I’m open for discussion.
Here were the proposals,

One year later and I’m wondering the exact same thing. The insights in Fund 8 seem like early proposals. No one seems to be doing this right.

1 Like