Change registered pools stake address (cli to mnemonic wallet)

I can’t find this answer anywhere.

I moved from a cardano-cli wallet to > mnemonic wallet

I am trying to change my stake.addr for my pool.

Do I just need to make a new pool.cert with the new stake keys?

I tried registering the new stake.cert but I got this error:

Shelley command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ApplyTxError

[LedgerFailure (Deleg sFailure (DelplFailure (DelegFailure (StakeKeyAlreadyRegisteredDELEG

My pool is already registered using the CLI method.

I created mnemonic wallet / stake keys / payment address

I am trying to change my pools stake key / address

or

add it.

I cant register the stake.cert on my block producer. So that leads me to believe I need to make a new pool.cert with the new stake.vkeys, or add the extra vkeys to my pool.cert

I’ve searched everywhere for a clear answer, really frustrating a simple question is not really explained in a clear simple way.

So this is a bit tricky if you registered your pool with the CLI method.

Basically what you do is make new stake keys with your Mnemonic (it can be a mnemonic you already have *** I plan to make a thorough tutorial on this in the near future www.anti.biz/tutorial)

Once you have your new stake keys (Follow the Coin Cashew guide for Mnemonic method) rename all your keys something like a_stake.vkey something to separate it from your CLI keys.

I did op_stake (operator / original stake) and m_stake (my name to my new Daeladus wallet/stake address)

You need to register your new stake address (use your m_stake keys to register the new stake address, I got errors on this part so I dont know why it worked. )

I tried using my Original payment address for the transaction & I also tried my new wallet payment address, they both gave me the same error. But I recommend trying with your original payment address first.

After that is done I update my pool.cert ( this is where you will add in the new owners/reward address)
./cardano-cli stake-pool registration-certificate
–cold-verification-key-file $HOME/cold-keys/node.vkey
–vrf-verification-key-file vrf.vkey
–pool-pledge 0
–pool-cost 340000000
–pool-margin 0
–pool-owner-stake-verification-key-file op_stake.vkey
–pool-owner-stake-verification-key-file m_stake.vkey
–pool-reward-account-verification-key-file m_stake.vkey \

I removed the original owner reward address and added the new one to my Daeladus (again I have no idea if this is the correct way to do it because I am unable to find a good guide to explain this process)

When I build the transaction I used funds from my original owners wallet/server payment address.

When I signed the transaction I used: (all of the keys for the owners)

./cardano-cli transaction sign
–tx-body-file m_tx.raw
–signing-key-file op_payment.skey
–signing-key-file op_stake.skey
–signing-key-file m_payment.skey
–signing-key-file m_stake.skey
–signing-key-file $HOME/cold-keys/node.skey
–mainnet
–out-file m_tx.signed

Dont for get the node.skey I forgot that and it didn’t work, you need all the owners including the node.

Once this sent I see the new parameters/owners address. (my original owner disapeared)