Click to stake to my pool, pool name comes up as Null

What do u mean? Check transactions on cardanoscan.io

1 Like

I had a little over 50k ada in there as of this AM. I was expecting that 50 to be pledged, but it wasn’t. It was in there and staked. But in changing the poolmetadata file I changed that 50 to go into a pledge. I suddenly didn’t have enough ada in there to pledge that amount through the way that I was trying to resolve the situation. I was 500 short all of a sudden. So I transferred 521 to fix it, and tried again. Only to find out that I was short again. Then I sent another 521 to see if I did it a different way, that it would go through. That’s when you helped me and it went through. So that’s 1042 ada plus 50,000. And now that address has 50,600 something in there. That’s 500 less than it should be if I didn’t pay that 500 ada again.

1 Like

The wallet has the balance = 51,140.23024 ADA so all good :beers: probably not synced when u checked

I told u, u can’t pay twice for same cold keys (pool) its not allowed by the protocol

Wow, that’s great. I’m still not seeing that number. But I trust what you say. Thank you.

paste ur wallet on cardanoscan.io and check the balance

You are 100% right. Thank you.

1 Like