Closed - Logo contest for The Cardano Effect podcast with a 2280 Ada prize

Not a fan of the mic, but what else says podcast?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Nicely, done! I like that yours is the only one that has the Cardano symbol and not just part of it. I feel it’s important for thst symbol to be shown everywhere like Coca-Cola.

:ada: :cardano: :ada: :cardano: :ada: :cardano: :ada: :cardano: :ada: :cardano: :ada: :cardano: :ada: :cardano:

3 Likes

Well, then you might like my first try. I think it’s not simple enough though.Cardano_Effect_Logo_1st_try

4 Likes

So clean ! Love it.

1 Like

Hi here is mine

5 Likes

A former graffiti :grinning:

6 Likes

Nice design!! Would you perhaps consider replacing the inner solid circle that surrounds the Cardano symbol with the Ouroboros Snake eating its own tail Eternity symbol?

3 Likes

What a talented community! Well done people, what a great selection to choose from.

2 Likes

This is my attempt for The Cardano Effect podcast. Hope you like it.

the%20cardano%20effect

11 Likes

Love it! Didnt see it here, prob missed it Rick. I put up a tweet around this for the folks that may have missed it.

:martial_arts_uniform:CryptoCounselor (@novagraduate) Tweeted:
:medal_military:The Cardano Effect Logo Contest Has Begun!!:trophy:1000 ADA Prize :money_mouth_face:Have you submitted your logo yet? Check out the awesome logos in the running so far. Wow! Great work :boom:

@emurgo_io
@RichTheKracken
@SebastienGllmt
@IOHK_Charles

https://t.co/ywZo8LY2WS https://twitter.com/novagraduate/status/1057431226347225088?s=17

4 Likes

This is our contribution to Cardano´s community. A simple and minimalist logo, which follows the creative coherence with the rest of official Cardano logos.

9 Likes

We had 2 donors to the contest. Big thanks to Telegram users Sa Saud and Rodrigo Gonzalez Lascano for donating to the Podcast logo contest. The prize is now up to 1780 Ada.

10 Likes

Looking forward to this podcast!

14 Likes

Nice font. Very clean design. Any way to work in the Emurgo & IOHK logos? Emurgo on the center button of handle, IOHK on the bottom band near cord. Microphone handle in an outline rather than solid white. Just some ideas.

1 Like

3 Likes

Awesome contest idea, designing some entries right now

OK,wait a minute.

1 Like

nice but i’m seeing a “massage stick” :joy: