Final Round - community vote for the winning logo for The Cardano Effect podcast!

Hi,
With the large number of excellent submissions we were able to narrow the list down to 7, and would like to put these 7 logos up to the community to determine the winner. My apologies if your entry did not make this top 7 list, as every logo submitted was way better than I could ever do. Please vote at the bottom of this post for 1 image A, B, C, D, E, F, G. The voting will run until Wednesday, November 7, time 2359 GMT. Thank You!

• A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
  • G

0 voters

Here is a video of all the artwork along with some music. There were a total of 87 entries!

Excellent entries. My pick is no 1: Simple, yet effective. Love it

Classy entries. Lots of creativity and visual appeal. Nicely done :+1:

A feels good for podcast
(C is second vote!)

Congratulations to @Brunswickstreet on the winning logo!

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback in the original thread and even more so for all the votes in this one! I’m really glad that I was able to come up with an idea for a logo the people of this community can identify themselves with and that represents the project and what it tries to accomplish in a simple way.

I also want to shine some light on the other peoples designs again because there were definitely candidates and logos in there that deserved to win as much as I do. So since I’m working in a creative field and know how bad it feels to put so much work into these kind of projects upfront and not get anything in return, I would like to gift 480 of the 2280 ADA to the second placed logo because he put in just as much work as I did which should be appreciated.

Also, shoutout to MGIPWR for his contributions to the contest, because he was the inspiration for a lot of logos in the original thread and made me sit down and work some more since I thought he would be the biggest threat :smile:

Thank you brunswickstreet, thats really appreciated and congratulations on winning, what a great community!

F was submitted by user @jellylo.

Jellylo, can you please DM me your Ada address so I can send you the 480 Ada offered by @Brunswickstreet?

Thanks, and awesome work!

Thank you i like the first logo as well.