Community Strike - Fake Name on ADAPools.org

Hey everyone. My brother and I recently set up a stake pool (Ethereal Stake Pool, I know it’s a bad name, we’re going to change it!) and things were going fine - it was listed on Yoroi, Daedalus, and ADAPools.org. However, recently I noticed that the stake pool stopped showing up on the ADAPools mobile app, and yesterday I noticed it couldn’t be looked up on Yoroi anymore. I thought this maybe had something to do with the metadata file, however this morning I see on the ADAPools.org page under our name the following: ‘Community Strike - Fake Name’. Is this why our stake pool disappeared and what can I do to fix this? Thanks for any thoughts you might have!

Hi! You are using the same ticker as Everest Summit Pool (ESP). Change the ticker and search for it to make sure it’s unused before you take a new one :slight_smile:

Awesome, I was wondering if that might be a problem. Thanks so much! I’ll let you know if that fixed the issue when I try it here in a bit. Appreciate it!

That was indeed the solution, thanks! I had to contact ADApools and inform them I changed the ticker, and they unflagged me after a couple of days. Thanks again!