Well, it seems this happened with an earlier version and I am not sure if the solution is the same.
I restarted my machine, router, checked firewall, checked network connection, shut off VPN, ISP does not block the process, delete and re-sync failed. Cleared dns cache.
The only thing this all did, bring my sync up to 94.65%, faster than the 1st time. 1st time took 3 days to reach 94.65% then it bugs out and connection just drops and reconnects, drops and reconnects.
I sent Ada while it was syncing, idk how it even allowed it but either way, I’m unable to even sync so I’ll never know if it even is in there or not. I’m no programmer so idk if I’m gonna be able to make the fixes needed, to get this thing online. I have discord and a mic. I can screen share if someone wants to walk me through it. I can take better directions than reading instructions. I always misread and mess them up.
Update: I sent this after about 1 hour of being stuck durring day 4.
After sending this, it reached 64.84% sync. I’ll update this again if things complete or improve. Suggestions are still welcome and encouraged.
P.S. “day 4” is day 1, after delete and re-sync. So I’m praying this was what it needed. It’s just taking all day.