Does Daedalus validate blocks for real?

Hello Everyone.

Today I bring this question because as far as I know Daedalus wallet is like Passive Cardano-Node, it means that there is not a third party between Daedalus running in a PC and the Blockhain, just Internet, and this add an extra layer of security, until here everything looks good and is understanble for me.

But a few days ago reading some info from IOHK I found this:

1. dae1
    Daedalus wallet compared to Yoroi wallet – IOHK Support.

2. dae2
    https://daedaluswallet.io/

Now, lets talk about what validating blocks and transactions mean (to me).
When an user perform a Trx, this Trx it is not immediately comfirmed, it needs to be included in a block and once this block is validated by Nodes of the network then that Trx is validated as well. And as far as I know this is something that only a Stake Pool can do, and not a Passive Cardano-Node (Daedalus Wallet) but maybe I am wrong with this.

So, the questions are:
Can really a Passive Cardano-Node or Daedalus Wallet Validate blocks and externals Trx ?
If I run a Passive Cardano-Node in my home with all json files by default, then I am validating Blocks and Trx ?

Hello,

Daedalus Wallet

Daedalus wallet is a desktop, full-node hierarchical deterministic (HD) wallet for ada cryptocurrency, bundled with full Cardano node. It stores the entire history of Cardano blockchain and validates all blocks and transactions for fully trustless and autonomous operation.

source:

Cheers

Every full node validates blocks and transactions but only a stake pool can create blocks.