Date: Saturday, 04 June 2022
Purpose of this event:
- Introduction to Catalyst for Indonesian community
- Share knowledge on how to submit a good proposal in Project Catalyst
Host & Speakers:
Total breakout room participants: 17 attendees
Video recording can be watched in Cardano Eastern Town Hall YouTube Channel, see below:
Video not yet uploaded, still under editing
The event duration is 2 hours. The workshop was held in Eastern Town Hall Indonesian breakout room via Zoom. It was divided into two sessions. The first session by @syarbel was covering about “Introduction to Catalyst” and also the Category Challenges in Fund 89, while the second session by @andreassosilo was covering about “How to Create & Submit Proposal in IdeaScale”. The participants were asking a lot of questions in the Q&A session. We’ve also given rewards for the best question asked by participants. We gave IDR 200,000 in ADA to each of the 5 participants who wins the best question for this workshop.
We covered these topics during the workshop:
- Introduction to Catalyst
- Eastern Catalyst School
- Overview of Fund 9 timeline and challenges categories
- How to create a good proposal based on impact, feasibility and auditability
- How to submit proposal in IdeaScale
It’s been a great event that attracts more people to learn more about Catalyst.