EmurgoのMurasakiさんからEmurgo近況やビジョンについてまとめ🔥

EmurgoのMurasakiさんからEmurgo近況やビジョンについてまとめ🔥

:white_check_mark:コミットについて:チームは60人以上に拡大しています。私は今シンガポールにいますが、皆夜遅くまで働いています。お金がどうとか、労働時間がどうとかでなく、カルダノをアプリケーション面でサポートできる立場が、単純に魅力的であり、自分もカルダノの発展に貢献したいと思い働いていますし、これは他のメンバーも同じように考えていると確実にいえます。

:white_check_mark:ウォレットのユーザビリティについて:ウォレットは、ユーザーベースが多いためニコが抜けてから苦戦を強いられていますが、7月にはスケールできるロードマップがあり、イサリアムで働いていた人間をヘッドに据え、ロードマップを日々進めております。NFTのプロダクトもリリースしましたし、プロダクトビジネスを進めていますし、投資も3つのファンドで250億円をコミットしていますし、今週からサンフランシスコから採用したベンチャーの責任者がポートフォリオをマネージしていきます。ニコとセバが抜けたことは、非常に痛いことで、たち直すのに時間がかかっていることは認めざるおえません。ですが、最も苦しい時期は越え、各部署のトップが揃いだし、チームをスケールする基礎固めが完了しました。

:white_check_mark:現在の具体的活動について:レイヤー2であるFourierに投資をし、Hydra以外のスケーリングを推進しておりますし、PABもCFと投資をしました。今日の午後はCFの社長とオープンソースの会議をし、今IOGと社長の児玉の戦略会議を通訳しておりました。来週は一週間、エマーゴの戦略会議を設け、イギリスからプロダクト担当者、アメリカからベンチャーパートナーを呼び、みっちりと今後の展開を協議する予定が詰まっています。

※ IOGと共同投資したADA LIQUIDITY FUND

※ CFと共同投資した、Plutus Application Backend

※ Cardano NFT MARKETPLACE

※ NFTマーケットプレイスは、ビジネスサイドで質の高い、ソーシャルインパクトが強いNFTのみを扱っております。memeのようなNFTが横行する中、よりアフリカのアーティストが国境を超えて、マネタイズできるよう、コンセプトを据えて運営をしております。

:white_check_mark:透明性について:気になることがあれば、何でも透明性を持って説明しますし、私は日本にいるときには可能な限りミートアップに参加しております。

:white_check_mark:Murasakiさんの役割拡大:私はエマーゴで働いた経験が長く、CFとIOGとの関係性が高いことから、chief of staffと言うは役職で、社長の児玉、またクセの強いエグゼクティブをまとめる役目を任されるようになりました。

:white_check_mark:エマーゴのビジョン:エマーゴには、強いパッションを持った、リアルの人間がいますし、ADAをもって逃げたいと考えている人は一人もいません。エマーゴは、決してキラキラしたdAppを作る存在ではないとこと思います。むしろ、dAppが輝くインフラ的な案件に投資し、dAppが活躍するようなファンドを通じた投資を通じて、エコシステムに寄与しながらも、収益性を保つという、相反する2つのコンセプトを両立させなくてはならない存在だと定義しています。

Summary of Emurgo’s recent status and vision from Mr. Murasaki of Emurgo :fire:.

:white_check_mark:Commitment: the team has expanded to over 60 people. I am in Singapore right now and working till these hours. I work from morning till night in emago and I get nothing but complaints from my wife. It is not about the money or the working hours, but the position to support Cardano in terms of applications is simply attractive, and I work because I want to contribute to the development of Cardano, and I can say for sure that other members of the team think the same way.

:white_check_mark:About the usability of the wallet: the wallet has been struggling since Nico left because of the large user base, but we have a roadmap that can scale in July, and we are working on the roadmap daily with someone who worked at Issariam as the head. We have released the NFT product, we are moving forward with the product business, we have three funds committed to 25 billion yen in investments, and the head of the venture we hired from San Francisco this week will manage the portfolio. I must admit that the loss of Nico and Seba is very painful and it is taking time to recover. However, the most difficult period is over, the heads of each department are now in place, and the foundation for scaling the team has been laid.

:white_check_mark:About our current concrete activities: we have invested in Fourier, which is layer 2, and we are promoting scaling outside of Hydra, and we have also invested in PAB with CF. This afternoon I had an open source meeting with the president of CF, and I am currently interpreting a strategy meeting between IOG and the president, Kodama. Next week, we have a one-week strategy meeting for Emago, and we are planning to invite a product manager from the UK and a venture partner from the US to discuss the future development of the company.

ADA LIQUIDITY FUND co-invested with IOG

Plutus Application Backend, co-invested with CF

Cardano NFT MARKETPLACE

The NFT Marketplace only deals with high quality NFTs with strong social impact on the business side, and is operated based on the concept of enabling African artists to monetize their work across borders in a world where NFTs like meme are rampant.

:white_check_mark:Our transparency: we are transparent about anything that concerns you, and I attend meetups whenever possible when I am in Japan.

:white_check_mark:Murasaki’s expanded role: Because of my long experience at Emgo and the close relationship between CF and IOG, I have been assigned the role of “chief of staff” to coordinate the President, Kodama, and the quirky executives.

:white_check_mark:Emago’s vision: Emago has real people with strong passions, and no one wants to run away with the ADA. Emago is not a shiny dApp by any means. Rather, we define ourselves as an entity that must balance two contradictory concepts: investing in infrastructural projects where the dApp shines, and contributing to the ecosystem through investments through funds that allow the dApp to flourish, while still maintaining profitability.