Error withdrawing rewards using CLI

Hi Guys,

I recently retired my pool and am trying to retrieve the 500A pool deposit. I’m building the transaction using the CoinCashew guide, and I’ve never had any issues building/submitting a transaction using the CLI. However, when I submit this one, i get the following error:

Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraAlonzo (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (WrappedShelleyEraFailure (MissingVKeyWitnessesUTXOW (WitHashes (fromList [KeyHash “f689de0f44949f6f72608b894cf6dfdaa2b77d9876f8da92603ee8c9”]))))])

It reads like I’m missing a signing key? I signed the transaction with my payment.skey and stake.skey.

I’m trying to send the reward funds to a new address, not the payment.addr that was associated with the pool. Is this potentially the root of the problem?

Thanks
Alex

yes, the right order is:

• withdraw the rewards from stake.addr to payment.addr
  • send the funds from payment.addr to another address payment.addr

In other words, first withdraw the rewards to your address and then you will be able to move to another address.

Cheers,

Thanks Alex, will give that a try :slight_smile:

Alex

You have the steps on coincashew… first withdraw the rewards… then send a simple transaction

Cheers,