Funds sent to Yoroi Wallet not receiving. Lost? How to recover?

Recently opened up a Yoroi wallet. Everything set up correctly, keys were written down.

Sent a test transaction from Coinbase to the first wallet address generated. Instant transaction and showed up right away.

Immediately after that, I sent a transaction for the rest of the funds (again from Coinbase) to the next address generated. Now I’m 20-30 minutes in and no funds are showing, and no transaction as well. What’s more alarming is searching the transaction on the Cardano Blockchain Explorer tells me that the address doesn’t exist.

Is this a common or known problem? Is there an issue with Yoroi at the moment? Do I wait it out or is there a way to recover my funds?

More information:

I’m running Yoroi on the Chrome extension. Not mobile.
The address I sent to shows up on Cardanoscan.io.
The address (nor the transaction to it) shows up on Cardano Blockchain Explorer.

More information:

Sent another small transaction to the same address that I was having issues with (the transaction that is still pending from Coinbase). This transaction went through quickly and without issue. The issue does not seem to be with Yoroi or the address but with Coinbase.

Does this have to be taken up with Coinbase, or can this transaction somehow be canceled from Yoroi’s (or Cardano’s) end?

Solved: Must have been an error on Coinbase’s end. Took two hours for the transaction to complete.

Apologies for my impatience. I’ll close this ticket up.

You should be given a transaction id. If that doesn’t show in the explorer, the Tx has not (yet) been sent to the network. I know from other exchanges, that they sometimes wait for several people to do a withdraw. In that way, they can bundle all the UTxO together in one Tx and save on the fees.

Please consider using a HW wallet, if you don’t already.

A beginner question about staking is answered here.

Welcome to Cardano

“I know from other exchanges, that they sometimes wait for several people to do a withdraw. In that way, they can bundle all the UTxO together in one Tx and save on the fees.”

This is excellent information to know, I did not know that. As for a hardware wallet – I do have a Ledger Nano S but was considering upgrading to a Nano X for the ADA support. Would you recommend it?

Nano S is fine, as long as 3 installed apps is enough for you, otherwise the Nano X is also great - I have both.