Gotta wonder

Seeing huge numbers of sellers across a couple of different exchanges - unrelenting blocks of 10’s of k’s of ADA on offer (Binance ADA-ETH and Bittrex USDT-ADA).

Something is up - is there some lockup period that expired today or something?

I wonder the same!

Just Game Theory - those who bought <$0.10 probably looking at this retreat and booking some gains. Selling begets selling so we could see quite a spectacle here.

If it goes back to <$0.10 I am going to be buying hard.

if it did then I would think something is certainly wrong - however, it is unlikely to go there.

Perspective, remember this:

The markets today are very different as many think they can trade the markets because that is what the past looked like. Perhaps, but perhaps not, I know first had, worked supporting trading desks once, that 98% would make more by not trading and simply hold what they believe in.

I know one guy who got out before the BitCoin split, thinking he would buy lower, that lower price never happened, today he is still talking about how much money he “lost”.

I’m thinking the fact that withdrawals are suspended maybe some people might sell it for something else to get it away from exchanges. Or losing faith.

Or pumping ETH.

For new and inexperienced traders, the abrupt eradication of South Korean crypto rates from CoinMarketCap’s databases may have insinuated that the market had undergone a major correction and an abrupt sell-off.

Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that: “The time to buy is when there’s blood in the streets.”

He should know. Rothschild made a fortune buying in the panic that followed the Battle of Waterloo against Napoleon. But that’s not the whole story. The original quote is believed to be: “Buy when there’s blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own.”

Time to load up.

The irony is you think there’s blood on the streets… that is far from true (yet) I’m afraid.

I do not think there is blood on the streets. A lot of other people seem to think so hence they are selling. I will gobble up as much as I can because this is a manufactured dip.

The real irony is that perception is the only thing that matters. Shaking out the weak hands is not uncommon in the speculative trading environment.

Well I’ve reloaded last couple of days :slight_smile: