Graphic designer Marlene Velasco joins the Cardano Foundation from sunny California

Hey @WayneM, thanks for your feedback, it’s always good to hear the community’s thoughts. The Foundation website has largely been reserved for press release content, and with the recent redesign, there are still parts of the site being built out.

However, I am pleased to let you know that we have had multiple blogs over the past month, released both here and on our Medium. In fact, we have actually had more than one blog post a week, and this will be increasing going forward. Here are a few you may like to read:

Next week, we will have a detailed deep-dive into digital identities, as well as some news regarding our regulatory initiatives in Europe. So do stay tuned for that. We recognize that the Forum moves fast and it can be difficult to find the latest content, which is why we are encouraging our community to follow our Medium channel. All of our content will be released here going forward.

We’ve received a lot of feedback regarding the rebrand. Ultimately, these things are very much down to personal tastes, and it’s a difficult and complex task to create a brand that everyone loves instantly! We do hope it will grow on you, and I’m pleased to share that our branding exercise was recently nominated the second-best rebrand in the blockchain industry, which we are really proud of and we hope we can get more recognition and grow our brand in the future :slight_smile:

Thank you for your feedback it helps us continuously improve. Now I will leave the floor open to @Marlene_Velasco_CF and stop hijacking her intro! Have a great weekend.

2 Likes