🇳🇬 Greetings from CF’s first Africa-based team member

Thank you for the kind words @MelanieDawn

1 Like

Thanks @Magneto and welcome to the community.

Thanks @dennyb2010 I am super excited to be here as well.

1 Like

Welcome Victor! Glad to see you join the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome mate!

2 Likes

Welcome @Victor_CF !! :muscle: glad to see people from Africa in the project, and hope to se even more!!

3 Likes

Hello Good evening, Victor, welcome I loved seeing your presentation full of energy …

1 Like

Welcome to Cardano @Victor_CF Awesome you could join and work your magic for and with Cardano.

1 Like

Hello and welcome from Abidjan

2 Likes

Welcome. Thanks for your service and effort to boost Cardano in Africa.

1 Like

You’re welcome. :blush:

Welcome bro

2 Likes

Hi Victor, it is really a pleasure to read your introduction, it looks like you are the perfect person to give Cardano a big boost in Africa. I wish you all the best of luck with that. Greetings from a Dutchman who lives in France.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words @Basio. I will do my very best.
How is the summer going on in France?

Welcome Victor- impressive resume! The Cardano family is very fortunate to have you as part of the team. We are all excited about how Cardano can help Africa!

1 Like

Thanks @Ron_Allen. It is an honor and privilege to be a part of the Cardano family.
The future is decentralized.

Summer is fine in France, but I prefer to hear the word Cardano instead of Corona.

1 Like

Big congrats Vic…indeed cardano strategic planning is massive,Hope to see this type of spark in South Africa soon,I am proud of cardano but mostly my brother I am proud of u…

2 Likes

Your background is very impressive. Cardano Foundation was wise to hire you. I wish you good luck. If you ever come to San Diego, look me up and I will show you around our little village of La Jolla.

Stephen

1 Like

Thanks @Leedaspider Much Gratitude bro!