Greetings from CF's Director of Global PR, Communications and Marketing

Welcome to the community @Bakyt_CF. Looking forward to seeing the Cardano Foundation play a more prominent role in the larger overall project.

3 Likes

Thank you, @phil.lewis!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. In the months ahead, will your team be assisting to prioritize the “lots of projects ahead of us” ? Let the forum know if you need help with project prioritization.

As a Foundation, I think it would be great if the community could help with the refinement of the purpose, principles and priorities of Cardano.

All the best @Bakyt_CF

3 Likes

Thank you, @Adam_Parish!
Yes, the team will be working on various projects. I will certainly let the Forum know as and when we need help. It is very kind of you! In line with our transparency principles, we will do our utmost to keep the community timely updated.

5 Likes

Thank you Bakyt and welcome :clap:t2:

2 Likes

if you ever need memes hot and ready, we are here to fill any order! while i know memes are not for the upper crust of the PR world, they have a genuine place in any established sub-culture, well beyond what a dollar can buy.

*hint, hint * CARDANO MEME CONTEST - VOTE FOR YOUR WINNERS! VOTE early, vote often (by telling a friend about it!)

… and a warm :cardano: WELCOME :cardano: to Cardano!

4 Likes

Welcome Bakyt! I also am looking forward to seeing the foundation grow in the coming months and years. Please let us know if you need anything as you settle in.

3 Likes

Thank you, @DarfADA!

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome, @qardano! To be honest, I do like a good meme, especially the ones that make you think I didn’t know that. Wow! I’ll definitely vote for my favourite meme.

1 Like

Thank you, @Donnybaseball! I appreciate the welcome and an offer of a helping hand.

1 Like

Welcome Bakyt, very much looking forward to what you can bring to the project.

2 Likes

Thank you, @rjmcoin!

1 Like

welcome, cant wait to see what happens next

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck !

2 Likes

That’s two questions of my list. Thank you for that informative introduction. Welcome and we wish you the best!

2 Likes

Thank you, @Ed_Annatone!

1 Like

Thank you, @Josseh80!

1 Like

:smile: I’m glad those two questions are off your list. Let me know if you are attempting to cook Dymdama.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! I am very glad to see the developments of the CF coming to fruition after all the tumultuous developments last year, I am very much looking forward to your participation in our community, Thanx for accepting the position!

2 Likes

Welcome. I am happy to see a pro in the chair.

2 Likes