Hello from Gold Coast, Australia and Introducing a few things

Hi all

Just wanted to say hi. Have been enjoying learning more about Cardano lately.

I’ve started a pool (ADAOZ) and now have started blogging and a YouTube channel. You know you’ve got it bad when you start a YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyIFgjURH8I

I have no idea where this will all go or what the future might hold but I’m pretty excited and inspired.

The last time I felt like this was when Joomla forked from the Mambo project and I reversed engineered a website and recoded everything from scratch. Same kind of excitement, a whole new level of skills and understanding.

2 Likes

Dear @astroboysoup ,

Hi, back!

I have no idea where this will all go or what the future might hold but I’m pretty excited and inspired.

:point_up_2: ----> I’m with you.

Best of luck with your pool. I enjoy the fact that you are producing a YouTube channel at the same time as learning the subject/field - - - learning by doing.

There is a leadership sequence I am aware of: (1) learn one, (2) do one, then (3) teach one.
Teaching or sharing while you learn is a great way to get exposure and experience. Your intimate interaction with the subject will help solidify the knowledge.

I wish you the best of luck with our journey.

Cheers from California.

I learn best when I’m able to teach others.

The YouTube channel is the easier bit. The podcast has been a mammoth effort.

Thanks for the support.

1 Like

Heyoo! :wave:

That’s great man! You found an outlet that you’re passionate about, and through that passion, you will naturally grow.

With that said, I just joined the Cardano club a few days ago, and have a lot to learn, so this could not be better timing! Biggest milestone for me today was creating a Daedalus wallet, and transferring some ADA from coinbase to it. I guess next step is staking…

Will defiantly give your videos and podcast a watch! :v:

2 Likes

Just saw that you commented and subscribed, thanks for that. I didn’t do a Daedalus video yet as most people find it quicker to do it all on Yoroi, but both are good wallets.

Keep commenting on the content, I love the feedback. Thanks again.

1 Like

will do! :+1: :smiley: