Help with registering stake pool

yes, at home , 2 computers for now, in ubuntu daestop

Open the browser and tipe whatismyipaddress

Also u will need a port forward on ur local router to allow outside connections to the relay

do u have a static IP, because if it is dynamic then u will need to perform all these steps each time when the IP will change

192.168.1.255 static ip??

i am working on static ip

so i need static IP for each computer??

first identify the public IP, then set the router to keep the same private IP for the PCs

ardanop1@M5:~/cardano-my-node$ cardano-cli transaction submit \

--tx-file tx.signed \
--mainnet

Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (UtxoFailure (ValueNotConservedUTxO (Value 3409490695 (fromList )) (Value 2909490695 (fromList ))))])
i am redoing this, do not know why getting this ??

Did u find the public IP?

yes, now i have static IP, now i am try to start again, but getting that massage

What IP do u have?

107.201.198.169 for relay, and 107.201.198.170 for block producer

Ok, and the servers are connected behind the same private node right?

not yet, working on it

what to do with this massage???

Aaa ok, then send a new registration and use the ip 107.201.198.169 for the relay… I don’t know why u are receiving that message… is the node synced?

Command failed: transaction submit Error: Error while submitting tx: ShelleyTxValidationError ShelleyBasedEraMary (ApplyTxError [UtxowFailure (UtxoFailure (ValueNotConservedUTxO (Value 3409490695 (fromList )) (Value 2909490695 (fromList ))))])

yes should be synced

It tells you that you did not calculate the output correctly. Generally for every transaction sum of inputs must be equal to the sum of outputs + fee. otherwise you would burn Ada or created Ada from nowhere.

i did not undrestand this comment, ???
Ok, and the servers are connected behind the same private node right?

Wanted to say behind the same private network, sorry

--single-host-pool-relay 107.201.198.169 \

so this should be the public IP???
i am trying again, but i think i have same problem