Hi there i want to earn money with trading 🤝

But i need a little beat help :pray:t2:

What kind of help?

Cheers,

Invest a little in Cardano for some time … You can get heavy returns check Cardano Price Prediction

Danyliii, you should start out on a demo trading account before attempting to trade live, otherwise you can lose a lot of money. I would suggest using Forextime (FXTM) as a broker. According to Brokersuggest FXTM is one of the best brokers for forex and they also offer a great demo account and tools for beginners.

Just be careful to start out with a lot of money, markets can be very volatile.

Trading goes trough brokers. Be very carefull to reasearch properly before you invest anything. A lot of people got burned when fall for fake brokers and scam artists! Choose one of the popular brokers, who have registration, permits, real adress, and a lot of real reviews. If you cant verify broker and he calls you up dozen times a day from proxy rented phone numbers from different countries (the same person), its a sign to stay away.

my ADA wallet:
addr1qxud34dvlpx29h5mmtl42fndfgzz3adzdjmlqtcpzsgfger0fxnx40kzzkt8ufl2el4h6dtl873aytlk4gv0wnpj082qs9l3sf

cheers for sparing few ADA for my ADA popularization project :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: