Hi there, I'm in Western Canada :o)

I’m fairly new to the crypto world but despite having got very badly scammed on one website (and lost a huge amount of money) I learned what to look for and am happy to have continued learning. I’m excited to watch my portfolio growing, and about what’s going to happen in the crypto world in general in the coming months and years. I’m happy to be here and look forward to connecting to chat now and then. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @LibbyLoo22, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear you got scammed, please be aware that there are several sites and and unofficial cardano wallets that are also scams. A quick search for the word scam on this forum will reveal most of them.

1 Like

Hi there!

Thanks for your warm welcome and kind words. I got the Daedalus wallet today, so hope it was the correct (and safe!) one? Downloaded it from daedaluswallet.io

Fingers crossed…!

Yes, you have downloaded the correct one, note that there is no mobile wallet yet.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m one of the four people left on the planet who uses my phone as a phone (and for texting). apps schmapps. Yuck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes