How do most people in China view Cardano?

Cardano is called the Japanese version of Ethereum in China. Although I don’t think so, I think Caldano is much better than Ethereum. What do you think?

Cardano is considered to be the Japanese version of Ethereum in China. Although I don’t think so, Cardano will be better than Ethereum. What do you think?

I was mistakenly spelled before, I hope to communicate with you.

1 Like

Hi Iixiaodao. Consider Cardano as the worlds version of the Best :grinning:. Cardano is all ready better than Ethereum. Keep well and welcome.

1 Like

Hi, Welcome to the forum!

Speaking for myself I certainly believe that Cardano will have many advantages over Ethereum. Mostly because they have created it from the beginning to have many of the attributes that Ethereum wants to now have.

It will be an interesting race between them!

1 Like

Thank you

It is rarely known in China’s Cardano, perhaps less marketing, but I believe he is a unique next-generation blockchain.

1 Like

Thank you for your welcome
The price of Cardano is not good in this year’s Mavericks market, especially in the recent decline. CH also said in the recent Twitter that the delivery will be updated at the end of the month. It seems that the poor performance will affect him.:表情痛苦:

And what I am doing today is that I have added my $ADA.

1 Like

ETH is moving to proof of Stake and is looking to use BCH because they have issues. It’s like changing an engine while the car is running .
I think Cardano has resolved these issues and is ahead of Etherium.

3 Likes