Hi Alexd1985
Thank for your support so far.
Can you advise me how to change “Cardano” to my pool Sticker?
Thank you
when u imported the daedalus wallet, it will show in cntools the balance for the 1st (oldest address) from receive tab. U will need to seend all funds to that address. will be an “internal” transaction.
First time try with a small amount like 10-20 ADA and after that check in cntools if the balance updated with the funds sent.
If all ok u can send all FUNDS.
nano gLiveView.sh
and edit the name
Hi everyone, I just want to ask, if pool name in ENV file should have undescore betwen two words
POOL_NAME=“Example Pool” or should be “Example_Pool”
cd $CNODE_HOME/priv/pool
ls -l
the name folder should match the env entry (case sensitive)
awesome

Hi Alex,
I saw that you advise to restart the relay nodes every 12 or 24 hours … According to you do you have to trigger a reboot via crontab or is it better to do a “stop cnode”, then a “restart cnode”? Thank you in advance for your answer. By the way, what is the use of this restart?
If u will run deploy-as-systemd and press Yes for topology updater (only on Relays) ur node will be rebooted once/24 hours (by default)
This way the topology will be always fresh
Ps: don’t set all Relays to reboot same time
Thks. So nothing to do ! Have a good week end. 
Thanks for pointing this out. I was wondering for days why I couldn’t get my relay server running. Turns the topology updater was failing and producing an empty topology.json. It was failing because for some reason my provider’s DNSs cannot resolve https://api.cli.one . Remains to be seen how to solve this.
Thanks, that works!
I have another problem: I increase the pledge using the same pledge wallet, all balance are met. After the update of parameters, it shows on adapools.org but disappears from pooltool.io and Daedalus indicate the wallet address is now delegated to an unknown pool (it was correct before I updated the pledge). Can you give suggestion? Thanks again!
Great guide, was able to fix my relays with this.
Thanks a lot [F2VI]
Check the status of the pool on pool.vet
Cheers,
“Pool 1e1f not found”
Maybe because I updated the pledge (re-register) before 2 epochs have passed?
Thanks for your help @Alexd1985 !
There is a problem with metadata… did u changed something in ur metadata.json file ?
If yes u can edit back and upload the initial metadata
Yeah, I did modify slightly. If the name contains multiple words, the CNTOOLS automatically put an underscore in between words for the pool directory. So I got confuse whether I put underscore or not in the metadata for the name. I prefer not.
But cntools add _ for the pool folder name… not for the pool infos 
I couldn’t get back the initial metadata.json because I overwrite it when I update with cntools’ output for metadata (I copied & pasted with this during the update). Do you know if I can recover the initial metadata somewhere in the priv/ ? Otherwise, I might de-register the pool and create a new one.
What? Why should u deregister the pool…
u need to go to cntools - pool - modify and set the pool cost, pledge, margin, metadata, etc again
Because that’s what I did (pool → modify), and the new metadata was generated, successful message came out. But then the pool disappeared from Daedalus & pooltool.