Hungry delegator is here :-)

Hi Jakub,

As others have mentioned, Mission Driven Pools donate a percentage of their rewards to a good cause. DONO pool is a charity pool set up to donate all profits to charity, focusing on 5 main areas: Air, Sea, Land, Humans, and Animals. www.dono-pool.com

The total delegation is currently at ~38,000, so your addition would be a huge support for the small pool. Mission driven pools are one of my favourite parts of the Cardano ecosystem.

Thank you!

Hi there

Many people here from Mission Driven Pools of which GNP1 is a member. All the pools in this group have great missions and are really worth considering. If you could also consider us at GNP1 that would be great. We are doing our best to build our pool so we can support mental health in these troubling times. We are minting blocks regularly and have some exciting bonus rewards as well. More information at: www.grahamsnumberplus1.com

My pool hasn’t been created yet (XPPX ticker). 15JUL21 or 23SEP21. It will be owned by two US soldiers. ~100,000 pledged and ~100,000 delegated at inception. Initially, my plan was 0% fees and HODLing all rewards for 5 years. 100% out of pocket.

If I was chosen, I would agree to donating 1000ADA upfront to the “Wounded Warrior” project, using your 50k for a month, and hopefully clearing a block and donating 10% of that to them as well.

That one block would let me be able to put my name in the hat for IOHK/CF.

Hey there and nice to see these gestures!! Small pools are vital to the network security, so thanks for giving them a chance! Please consider NEO as one of them and help us further fine tune our mission! We are starting up, but need some more love from the community to be able to produce steady blocks and flourish! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Hello Jakub,

You would help me a lot if you delegated to my Pool, APEX. The website is here: https://apexpool.info/, you will find some information about the pool (and about me), and a few articles that I wrote to help the community. This article Frequently Asked Questions – APEX Stake Pool has helped many people to learn about delegating in Cardano (I personally sent the link to many people and they thanked me for it).

I am very active in the Cardano community on Telegram (mostly) and on Reddit (@apex_pool_spo on telegram, same username as here on Reddit), people already know me on Telegram for trying to help the community with technical issues.

I do not proclaim my Pool as a mission driven pool, because the rewards are 0 so far, but as I wrote on the Pool’s homepage, there will be regular donations to a non-profit organisation that is doing wonders - building hospitals in a country where the state cannot do it.

You will most likely not receive rewards (in the near future) if you delegate to my pool, because the total delegation is too small for the pool to mint blocks, but I hope other delegators will follow and the Pool will start to mint blocks.

The Pool is technically doing very well, I also have a Pool on Testnet which started quickly after the Mainnet one and already minted almost 2500 blocks (Ticker APEXT on Testnet).

Thank you very much for your good intentions,
George

PS. I have Piggy Tokens to reward my delegators! And also apexcoins!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m one of the founder of #F2LB community(First 2 Lifetime Blocks) that helps small pools to startup, would be great if one of your wallet could be used to partecipate as F2LB sponsor, we are now giving a constant and good reward to our delegator.
You can see who we are and chat with us on discord: https://discord.com/invite/zfddx2Jukd

You can get some more info/rule/queue on Gdoc: F2LB - Google Sheets

All started from this post:

Thanks a lot for choosing to help small pool.

Stefano [STPZ1] .

1 Like

Hi Jakub,

I see many very good pools here, it will probably be a hard choice for you.

If I could vote here, I would give my vote to APEX pool. I see him very active in the Stake pool operator’s telegram and he is really helping people on daily basis - helping Stake Pool Operators who are setting their pools or to ones having any problems with them.
He is always willing to help, but his own pool is struggling.

Please consider his pool, your delegation could really help him.
Good luck with your selection. :v:

2 Likes

Wish you all the best George! APEX deserves a boost! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

JED Stakepool would love some support. We are very small but hope to grow. Also have some $PIGY to give away.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your contribution, it wasn’t easy task indeed, but I think I already got my choice.

It’s nice to see that small operators are working together, I think creativity and joy is the key for better tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face:

Good luck to everyone and hope to see you around the forum!

Jakub

8 Likes

I also have a small pool. That I started just two epochs back. But I
second, George in this case. He helped almost everyone in the Telegram
channel and I think he deserves this. Please delegate to APEX.

He deserves because he has the technical expertise to run a successful
pool without any breakage in between.

Hi @Jakub_Pavlik,

Welcome!

I am Vahid, nice to meet you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have 2 young daughters of 8 and 12 and almost everything I do in a way I do for those two little girls. I was born in Iran and know how unfair being unbanked is. Today I live in the Netherlands and have lots of opportunities my primary school friends did not have. Cardano is something I believe in which can change the world for those unbanked people. I am here to be part of it when it succeeds, because it will! Operating a pool is just a tool for me to add something. So if you wanna add to my pool because you believe what i believe, love to have you.

Ps: you don’t need to delegate 5 x 50000 ada. 1 x 50000 is ok aswell @Jakub_Pavlik :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hello mate,

and great what you do for all of us.

i would like to present you my pool with ticker TTS17,
performance you can find here : [TTS17] Time To Stake | Cardano Staking
with 2.4M staked, 70 current blocks and 690 Delegators trust our pool and support to fulfill our mission.
Mission? yes,
Arts and culture are the main force against stagnation of society.

The power of the greatest art is the power to shake us into revelation and rip us from our default mode of seeing.
For that reason we decided that we will support each art form. We will give 10% of our operation reward to artistic projects.

you are welcome to our Journey,
Thomas
TTS operator

Hi Jakub,

great to hear that you want to support small pools! There are already many replies but please consider delegating to our pool ATFF, which is run by volunteer firefighters, and we donate 20% of the operator rewards to volunteer fire departments worldwide. We haven’t produced blocks yet, but the plan is that the first donation goes to africafiremission.org.

We have lowest fees (0% margin fee, 340 ADA operator fee), we currently have 15k pledge, 7 delegators and a total active stake of 23k ADA. We are part of the mission driven alliance, bare metal alliance, single pool alliance and the first2lifetime alliance.
Our next goal is to mint the first block, with the current stake the chances are low but your delegation would really help us a lot to achieve this goal, so we would really appreciate your help!

Please have a look at our homepage www.ATFFpool.at, and I am happy to answer any questions.

Thank you for considering us!

Kind regards,
Ewald

Hey Jakub,

Thanks for supporting small stake pools! We need more people like you :slight_smile:

We are a passionate crypto duo, who strongly believe in the technology behind Cardano. For us, hodling was not enough and we wanted to do more for the Cardano community. That’s why we started our stake pool TODAY.

Besides being a big fan of Cardano, we also love the world and nature. That is why we have chosen to make the world a little greener again by planting trees. Every block-producing epoch we plant over 50 trees. We will also plant another 5 trees for each new delegator in the near future. The more people join our pool, the more often we will generate a block during an epoch, the more trees we get to plant! :deciduous_tree:

I hope you’ll support our mission, because we could use a new delegator! :upside_down_face:

Besides that we plant trees, we do not charge any margin costs and we are co2 neutral! Do you want to know more about us? Check out our website: www.staketoday.io

Thanks for your time and effort!

I’d throw my hat into the ring too but all the pools that have put their hands up are smaller than our pool ADAOZ.

So only delegate to us if you run out of options :sweat_smile: We’re currently at 9.2M ADA delegation.

Everything the pool makes helps fund the content I create:

I am a staker, not a SPO. I can highly recommend staking with FAY. They are small. But do not “market” themselves, Their technical team (co-owners) are some of the most qualified that can be found. Daniel, the customer facing partner is super responsive and helpful. Keeps everyone up to date. And happy to answer anyone’s questions anytime. For me helpful service and transparency are the reasons to stake with any SPO. Support Fay

1 Like

Hi Jakub!

We are a small, and the first stake pool from the Basque Country!

We believe and support Cardano Decentralization, and work hard to mint every block assigned to Us with 100% performance and ~5,7% Lifetime ROA!
Please consider staking your $ADA to support single pool operators.

We need your support! :muscle:thank you mate!

Guys, it’s already finished, thank you for the participation.

I have written it before, but it got lost among other posts.

My pool is called MIAS

If you mine there, you get to tell people that I stake at mias.