I can't see rewards TRANSACTIONS in Yoroi

Hello, I’m staking in Yoroi from the Chrome browser Extension on a chromebook. Everything seems to be fine in the dashboard summary, rewards are listed there, however, I cannot see the transactions for the rewards anywhere.

I asked Emurgo support:
Thank you for contacting the EMURGO Technical Support Desk.
You should see the rewards withdrawal in the Transactions bar as “ADA intrawallet transaction” (when you open a certain transaction it’ll state “Withdrawal” and that the address type is “REWARD”).

There is nothing like that visible for me. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

You don’t say how long you have been delegating you stake, but the reason you have not received rewards yet is probably answered in https://cryptobriefing.com/cardano-staking-ada-returns/ .

@erikd No, you didn’t read carefully. It shows that I have received rewards on the Dashboard tab and my total delegated ADA has increased by that amount.

Thats normal because the rewards doesnt create transaction. Those coins are new on the blockchain and doesnt have a transaction history.

Cheers
Fabian

new on the blockchain

They are not actually on the chain until they are included in a transaction. Before that time they are part of the cardano node’s internal ledger state.

1 Like

Ok, my goal is to find the amount of ADA I received as reward in each staking epoch and the time stamp when I received them.
I thought there would be a visible transaction in the wallet for these events. I am not seeing anything like that in the wallet.
I appreciate any help you can give me.

You can use a tool like https://pooltool.io/ where you can track your rewards by using a receiving address.

Hi, I am having the same issue.
I am using Yoroi connected through ledger.
I had around 90 ADA rewards showing here

I withdrew the rewards using the withdraw button on the dashboard.
I appeared to pay a small fee (I had to authorize the ledger), though I can not see any transactions on my transaction page.
My ADA rewards are now displaying 0. How can get my balance to show the addition of the rewards I have withdrawn?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as this was my test run before I go heavier into ADA staking.