I got hacked via Nami wallet and ledger. All ADA and SHEN were stolen within a second

Because you said this in another topic too (Nami Wallet Hacked Stolen Funds - Help Recover Funds and Stop Hacker Solution - #9 by The_Bird), I’m going to reply twice too…

If you use a Ledger HW, you’re probably NOT hacked, but got scammed in signing a tx that drains your wallet. This has nothing to do with the security of the Nami wallet. Did you check in Nami what coins would leave your wallet and did you verify this on the Ledger HW?

There’s kind of a problem with the Nami UI however where attackers try to take advantage of: if multiple coins are sent, Nami could list only a few of them and then something like ‘and 3 other tokens’ (don’t know the exact wording because I don’t use Nami). If one of those other tokens consists of the whole balance, you’re in trouble. But 1) with a Ledger HW, it would be visible there and 2) you say all of your ADA is gone too, so that one would’ve been clearly visible in Nami…