Intro to LIFT - We rise by lifting others

Operator:
Hello, my name is Kyle and I’m the operator for LIFT. I’ve been in the IT world for the past 12 years. A lot of my experience is backend development and system administration.

Mission Statement:
LIFT believes that it is important to give back to our communities while providing strong support for Cardano’s Decentralization.

Pool Infrastructure:
LIFT is cloud hosted on AWS. We implement best practices for pool management and general security.
Currently we have 1 Block Producer and 2 Relays. Each are on their own server with a dedicated firewall.

Pool Info:
Pool ID: 557fb2fa1a4d61d5ffc613f9f1211a5b22f5c2c3244589adc3168f3d
Ticker: LIFT
Pledge: 100k
Pool Fee: 4%

Support the pool. Make an Impact
LIFT give 20% to charity. current project is #TheWaterProject. In the future, the community will influence which charities we donate to. I’m also focusing on Plutus development to bring more transparency to the pool.

Just as decentralization in the cardano network spread’s power to all ADA holders, we can empower individuals all across the world.

Lift Website
Lift Twitter
Lift Discord

1 Like

Great introduction! Your support of the Water Project is admirable! If you are interested in registering on stakingforgood.com, we’d be happy to add you to our small but growing list of pools donating a portion of pool fees to charity! Thanks and good luck