Introducing Cardano Abú Stakepool [Ticker: CABU]
Hey! We are the Cardano Abú Stakepool, operated by Boinnex – Ireland leading Bittcoin ATM operator. Our mission is to contribute towards the decentralization of Cardano and have some fun along the way.
- Ticker: CABU / pledge: 9k / Fixed Fee: 340 ₳ / Variable fee: 1%
- 50% of pool profits donated to children’s charities
- Website: https://cardanoabu.com/
- Contact: email@example.com
- Pool ID: 0db403b246e3eafac8407b42bf2719208a4e53dfd9a9884f275ef19a
- Location: Cork, Ireland!
- Pool infrastructure: Cardano Abú infrastructure is set up with a core node and multiple relay nodes globally distributed. Each node has a dedicated server with 4 GB Memory, 2 CPUs and 80 GB SSD Disk. The cloud-based infrastructure can be scaled out as required for efficiency. Stake Pool monitoring is provided with Prometheus and Grafana
- Pool redundancy: Multiple nodes running on Digital Ocean cloud infrastructure. Block producer node is protected by relays.
- Operator experience: We own and operate a network of Bitcoin ATMs in Ireland and have been actively involved in the crypto space since 2017. Our small team has experience working on large IT infrastructure projects over the last 10 years and our founder worked on the Shelley project back in 2017.
- Why should users check out your pool?
- Staking with Cardano Abu allows us to give more to charitable causes. We donate 50% of pool fees to children’s charities. Every block we mint means more Ada will be sent to charities to help those in need. Keep an eye on our social media for an update on the charities we support.
- Low fees
- Dedicated infrastructure
- Regular updates and support for delegators
- Boinnex also own and operate several Bitcoin ATMs and are planning to integrate Ada