Introducing TOA stake pool with ticker TOA

Hello Cardano Community,

I’m really happy to announce the TOA Stake Pool! We are based out of Apia, Samoa and we’re excited to get involved with the Cardano ecosystem both for Samoa and the rest of the Pacific. If you have a chance, check out our stake pool that is now on mainnet!

Pool Details

Ticker: TOA
Name: TOA
Pledge: 80,000ADA
Fixed Fee: 340ADA
Margin: 3%
Pool ID: 76cec9b1a0091f7bb86e4887c7fd3ea06d3068337691d1fc4205a073

Pool Infrastructure:

We are currently operating our pool using 3 (1 core and 2 relay nodes) virtual machines on the DigitalOcean platform with the below specifications.

Virtual Machine: DigitalOcean Droplet
Operating System: Ubuntu 20.04
Memory: 4GB
Storage: 80GB SSD

Operator experience: We’ve been running the TOA stake pool all throughout the Haskell Test Net (HTN) - minting blocks through the cardano-node’s releases from 1.13 to 1.18 (hooray for successful mainnet launch!). You can rest assured that your ADA will be secure.

Why should users check out my pool?
Cardano and cryptocurrencies in general have little to no presence in Samoa. We believe it to be the future and would like to contribute to its adoption here any way we can. We’ll be running this stake pool over the next couple years to see where we go :slight_smile: If you have any spare ada, consider delegating to smaller pools like ours to ensure the decentralization of the network.

Faafetai (Thanks!) for reading

Good luck with your pool, I hope it’s a success!

1 Like

Thank you!