Introducing FRUIT Pool

Hi I’m Ferdz from Philippines. I have been in the Computer and Information Technology industry for almost 20 years already, but recently decided to venture out to the open world of the Internet. I came across with Cardano around late 2017 when it went to its All-Time-High, but I did not have lots of Ada at that time, which was such a regrettable experience. But anyway, I like Cardano being it as a Proof-of-Stake Blockchain system and the idea that it will be a Smart Contract platform soon. So what better else to do, but to be a Stake Pool Operator and be a part of the Cardano ecosystem.

Hence, I would like to introduce to you FRUIT (Far Reaching Use of Information Technology) Pool.
The pool name itself carries with it the idea that Cardano with its purpose of being the world’s financial operating system, can extend its use to any parts of the world even the far away ones.

Pool information:
Ticker: FRUIT
Name: Far Reaching Use of Information Technology
Pool ID: afc65ca69d52a68a1b1c50ee1b5b07d72890aaa3a2272d5d9391b706
Planned Pledge: 31,000 Ada
Fee: 3.1%

Server specifications:
Provider: Amazon EC2
Operating System: Linux 2 AMI (HVM)
Node Topology: 1 Block Producing Node, 2 Relay Nodes (Japan and Australia Zone)
BP Node Specs: (2 vCPUs, 8 GiB RAM, 80GB HD)

As the stakepool owner together with my friends (they gave a hand to me in website development, social media campaign and even add Ada funding), we strive towards furthering the adoption of Cardano and the whole concept of blockchain to a lot of places. We can start by educating about it to people around here in the Philippines, where considerably the problem of financial inclusion still exists, in which the technology concept that Cardano offers can be a viable solution.

So please consider your support to us by staking to our pool. With your stake, the pool will grow and flourish, and it will be FRUIT Pool!

To find out more about us, visit us at:

1 Like