Introducing PIGY Token

png(white)

UPDATED May 23, 2021
WARNING! WILL ONLY SEND TO YOROI OR DAEDALUS WALLET!!!

PigyToken is Cardano based cryptocurrency that distributed by SPO as additional rewards to delegators and #Dogecoinkiller [This statement is not approved by Dogecoin Community].

What is PigyToken are for?
It is to help us Stake Pool Operator, especially the small one, to distribute more rewards to the delegators instead of rewards that are available from staking reward.

Why give more rewards, delegators already get their rewards right?
Not always, you see, for the really small pool that have staking smaller then 1,000,000 ADA, Their chance to get block are really slim. I’ve been there and I am now too. So, hopefully by giving some extra they will stay for another epoch.

So how the delegators convert their PIGY to ADA?
At this moment, I don’t think there are any available service that can do this. But, in the future I see that there will be SWAP that can convert this Native token to ADA. 1. If you are an Expert in Cardano Developers, please help me to confirm this.

How many PIGY do you mint?
I mint 100,000,000,000 PIGY. One time only.

Why you give so many zero why don’t you just mint say 1,000,000?
When later if I manage to sell it to public, it is much easier to sell the token in fraction of cents rather then to sell in a dollar.

If you manage to sell your token in the future, what will be the price you looking for?
I’m thinking to start from 1 ADA = 1,000,000 PIGY. It’s like 1 PIGY = 1 lovelace. Then we can start from there. But, the real price will be base on supply and demand in the market. Technically, the price will be depend on the market. This is only my projection. Not financial advise.

How this whole system work?
The aim will be like this

The SPO giving reward to delegators (It should be with the term like if you stay 2 epoch I give you 500,000 PIGY or If you have more then 1 million ADA delegate to us for 2 epoch I give you 1,000,000 PIGY, it can be any condition, and so on).
Then after that, if the delegators want to convert the token they can go to SWAP/exchange 2. This need to confirm
Then SPO will buy again from the SWAP/exchange.

Can you make this like a program or automatic for the SPO?
Maybe, after Goguen launching and if someone can help develop or colaborate with me. 3. Any expert can confirm this can be made?

What is the worst scenario of having this PIGY?
As like other crypto asset. The price is going zero.

What is the best scenario of having this PIGY?
#DogecoinKiller

How much supply right now in the market?
Right now I plan to drop around 25,000,000,000 PIGY. The rest I just let it there and unused, or maybe for future development.

How do you plan for distributing the PIGY Token?
30,000,000,000 for Founder
25,000,000,000 distribute to SPO
5,000,000,000 for reserve
40,000,000,000 for development

Do you have a roadmap?
I plan to make one. But, I work alone and this I can do in my spare time.

Why you write in this forum, do you have your own website?
Ask I told you, I work alone. This is the fastest way to answer many question I get from Twitter and Telegram.

Why PIGY? Why not other cute animal?
Pigysurvey

Why Dogecoin Killer?
I think Dogecoin is a phenomeal coin and It start rising because Elon Musk moking it. I have no idea what’s Elon purpose. But, once he’s boring with the joke and start s**t about it, the Crypto universe will be loosing half of it’s value. You know like Thanos snap.
thanos-snap
And it will bring the whole crypto universe into chaos. Because, risky investment such as cryptocurrency is still in infancy phase. People need trust to what their put their money at, then when this billionaire make it as a joke. Then we’re all doomed. To make it easy is That Dogecoin that he moking is the infinity gauntlet of the Crypto Universe. Take it from him or destroy it before he’s snap (hopefully not).

Why you are so slow in responding Tweet or Telegram?
I work alone.

How to get PIGY?
Ask your SPO, At this moment I only distribute to SPO only.

Who are you?
My name is Dan, I’m from Indonesia, and I operate a stake pool called ICRYP. Oh yeah, I’m a computer science drop out too from US.

How old are you?
Older then Charles. But, I maybe the last generation of Millennial.

How long have you been in this space?
Crypto? 2018 I guess. And Start cardano I think end of 2018.

What can I do to help you?
Please help me to promoting #PigyToken and #Dogecoinkiller. If you are familiar with Cardano development and want to collaborate with me. Feel free to contact me. Through this forum or my Twitter.

I’m a SPO, I want PIGY?
Contact me or DM me. Please mention which SPO are you from. I will distribute 10,000,000 PIGY to each SPO. According to my estimation there are about 2500 SPO right now. If I manage to distribute to them all then There will be 25,000,000,000 PIGY in circulation. Which I think It’s very good.

Do I have to pay to ask PIGY from you?
No, not at this moment. I will give free First 50 SPO. But, after that. Probably 1.5 ADA (this is because I have to send you 1.5 ADA to send PIGY to you, So technically the 1.5 ADA is back to you).

When this “all features” can be available?
I still have no timeframe. Because, I have to wait Cardano smart contract, and the SWAP exchange for Cardano Native Token available.

To be Continue

21 Likes

UPDATE May 27, 2021

How $PIGY token will help SPO?
The Vision while I create $PIGY is inspired by CF and IOG, how they create hundreds of whale and distribute among Small SPO. So the SPO have a chance to survive. I am thinking, why not we create our delegator to become smaller fish like dolphin or any other smaller fish that will stay for awhile in one SPO to help the SPO create block, then jump to another SPO and help the other to create block and so on.
And if one day $PIGY can be swap to $ADA. I also hope that it will attract ADA holder to withdraw their $ADA from Exchange and stake in other pool.

What is the guide for SPO to distribute $PIGY?
General Standard guide for delegators to ask for PIGY (this is just a guide all decision will be Depending on each Stake Pool Operator that you’re delegate to).

a. You must at least delegate for 4 epoch (approximately 20 days)
b. Table of PIGY Reward

ADA you own Estimate PIGY
≤10 1,000
≤100 2,000
≤1000 3,000
≤10,000 5,000
≤100,000 10,000
≤1000,000 50,000
1000000≤ 100,000

c. You can contact your SPO through Twitter/Telegram/Website/Email/This forum to ask if they have PIGY or not.
d. The transaction will cost you 2ADA, 1.5ADA will be return to you and there will be transaction cost around 0.18 ADA each transaction.
e. I will provide the list of SPO that have PIGY token avialable. The list will be update regularly.

This guide is not fix and all decision will be made by the SPO.

LIST OF SPO that have PIGY Token. (unsorted)
Last update: Jun 6, 2021.

WAAC KOALA
1VICA BBHMM
MUSE CNDC
ECO GOSLO
ADAGO RSV
8SQRD DEAD
HEX GREEN
ACOL CHRTY
GMBL FROG
LGBTQ FRUIT

ARM1 OYSTR
LACE F2VI
ANQA LOFI
STAYK PIGGY
BFADA BUFFY
TTS17 WEQNT
STKME2 LIMON
KURD SIPO
GREEN BLOCK
MUGGY PANL

DAD RIGHT
KAWAN STOIC
ADI LORDB
YORK JED
HELAS SRP
AGRO SAGAN
WINE KOPI
BN1AU QCPOL
REDH FRNTR
SHARE THOR

SRN TECH
GLXY ARARE
BLOC1 ESP
PLUTO PEGA
LSS NEP
DCT PECHY
NEAT XYZ
ANVIL TREE
DIGI CDA
GULAS ADAXP

MMA MEME
A4G EQL
BEAR PIADA
ATMR SBC
ISR BHMT
APEX YOADA
DEGAS MOST
QXT NODO
WELON BHMT
TOPO TODAY

*The list is not finish yet.

2 Likes

Feel free to comment and please some expert @bwbush confirm my question 1 and 2. I’m also still in learning phase and I want to make this happen. So, any suggestion will be nice.

1 Like

Interesting idea, cant wait to see its launch and adopted. Keep up the good work Dan! :mechanical_arm:

2 Likes

Thanks for the support man…

1 Like

Nice concept for rewards, especially for pool who has difficulties to produce block or has not reached 1 million ADA in stake @ADA-INDO :100::pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you… Wish me luck…

1 Like

Regarding your questions #1 and #2:

Yes, I imagine that there will be various swap services available once smart contracts are on mainnet and wallets support them. (I’ve gotten the impression that there is already swapping going on with NFTs and other tokens, via informal person-to-person trades negotiated via social media.) In some sense, Babel fees would be a form of swap, too. Of course, the conversion rate between ADA and a token will depend upon the market and is impossible to forecast at this early date. It will be fascinating to watch the ecosystem of Cardano services evolve.

I hope that PigyToken sees widespread adoption, and that there is a very active market for it when swaps are available through smart contracts or other services!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your answer. I’m looking forward when the Cardano Smart Contract launching.
It will be LEGEN… DARY.

1 Like

Good idea. Maybe you can let people vote for MonkeyToken instead of PigyToken?

1 Like

Hi hellotanran,
Really sorry, the vote has been done month ago and the token is already mint and some are distributed.
Thank you for your advise though. If you interest in PIGY token, feel free to ask your SPO.

1 Like

Interesting Idea, hopefully things go well, let’s make people more aware about Cardano in Indonesia!

2 Likes

interesting concept,and i like the name too ,lol
fully support PIGY token

1 Like

Thank you for your support

Thank you for your support…

If I delegate to your stake pool, will you gift me some Pigy? Or can you gift some over to HODLA?

2 Likes

Both ways are Okay. It’s up to you, you can delegate to me or you can ask your SPO. I will contact your SPO and drop some PIGY there too.
Thank you for your support.

I got temporary result from my polling in Twitter. I think I decide to change my logo. One more thing. Is it better white or black? or use both?
PNG(black)
png(white)

What do you think?

2 Likes

I prefer white :grin:

2 Likes