Introducing [Sugar Staking Pool] [SSP] #Japanese #English

Headers-note_short

Hello community! Below is my pool introduction, I would appreciate if you take a moment to have a look.
コミュニティの皆様こんにちは!私のプール紹介をさせていただきますので、ぜひ読んでいただけますと幸いです。

Ticker / pledge / fixed fee / variable fee: SSP / 40.00k / 340 / 0.01%
Pool ID: 5c8751066db31d6745bc8a58ba1534de67a95f9962fc309b4673dd8c (pool1tjr4zpndkvwkw3du3fvt59f5men6jhuevt7rpx6xw0wcct5kl04)
Pool infrastructure: AWS, 2 x vCPU, 4 GiB RAM, 5 Gigabit NW Performance
Pool redundancy: 2 x relay nodes

Operator experience: 13+ years of working in IT infrastructure industry with mission critical customers such like telecommunication and bank sectors.

Why should users check out my pool?

Fascinated by decentralization, I am committed and focused on running a single pool, and planning continuously to harden my pool for reliability, security and monitoring, which is also very good learning for myself.

Being new to the network, the variable fee is set to 0.01% but will be changed accordingly to the protocol and circumstance but promise to never exceed 5%. I believe that for a healthy network and as an operator, it is very important that delegators who help the protocol are expected to have decent ROS for a long term.

Lastly, I write a blog regarding staking, Marlowe, etc in Japanese hoping to welcome those who are not aware of Cardano yet.

I would be very happy if you take a time to check out my pool.
Thank you for your time!

オペレータの経験: 13年以上、ITインフラの業界で、テレコミュニケーション、銀行などのミッションクリティカルな要件を求められるお客様に従事してきました。

なぜユーザが私のプールをチェックするべきか?

分散化に魅了され、単一のプールを運営することに専念し、信頼性、セキュリティ、監視のためにプールを継続的に強化することを計画しています(自分の知識と経験にもなります)。

ネットワークに参加したばかりなので、変動料金は0.01%に設定しており、プロトコルや状況に応じて変更いたしますが、5%を越える変更はしないことをお約束します。プロトコルを支援する委任者が、長期的にきちんとしたROSを得られるように考えていくことが、オペレータとしても、ネットワークとしても重要だと考えております。

最後に、まだカルダノのことを知らない方のネットワーク参加が促されるよう、ステーキングやMarloweに関して、日本語でブログを書いております。

私のプール、ブログのチェックにお時間をいただけると幸いです。
最後まで読んでいただきありがとうございます!

2 Likes