Introducing The Cardano ADA #23 Rally Car Livery 2015 Hoonigan Gymkhana 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43

Like many of you I enjoy playing videogames to relax after a hard day of making money. I am a huge racing sim fan and a huge ADA holder and fan. So after getting intoxicated I decided a way that I could give back to the community and help with outreach and advertising was to spend a few hours creating a livery for one of the most popular dirt rally cars in the world.

I created a white and a yellow alternative version depending on preference. I had to recreate all the logos in game with a controller and basic shapes consisting of over a 50 layers.

If you have Horizon 4 you can use the following codes to find the livery and apply to the 2015 Fiesta Rally.
Yellow: 144 363 906
White: 783 624 562

Here are some screenshots to show what I have created. The vehicle I used is a 2015 Hoonigan Gymkhana 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43.

One day I would love to see an actual rally car sponsored by ADA or Cardano or IOHK. I will be working on version for Hypercars and other vehicles. If any of you have vehicle recommendations or feedback let me know.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not that into racing games but this is great! Cool post man.