Ip deadalus...stolen cardano

does support daedalus have access to the ip of the device from which my cardano was stolen or the provider’s ip? When they contact the May police, will they have the perpetrator’s ip?

No it doesnt.

F… I wrote to them, but they don’t reply. for now. probably because it’s the weekend. in this case, why do they need contact with the police. I just got a reply email to send them deadalus logs. then what should I do?

I wrote to iohk. They will talk with polic i think. But what they can help them. Today i was talked with police But they need tolk with them. Are you sure they dont have this information? Fuck. That’s not good. Somebody tresferd my cardano to another adress.

Please help me…

F… I wrote to them, but they don’t reply. for now. probably because it’s the weekend. in this case, why do they need contact with the police. I just got a reply email to send them deadalus logs. then what should I do?

I wrote to iohk. They will talk with polic i think. But what they can help them. Today i was talked with police But they need tolk with them. Are you sure they dont have this information? Fuck. That’s not good. Somebody tresferd my cardano to another adress

I wrote to you maybe twice the same. But I think I answered myself. sorry for my English.