The IOHK Summit will be happening on April 17-18 in beautiful Miami, Florida. Project members from across IOHK, Emurgo and Cardano Foundation will be coming in for this big event and we’d love it if you could join us!
How to Buy Tickets
If you’re interested in attending the IOHK Summit, head to the website for further information. There are varying ticket levels that get you access to different events.
adaPay has also been enabled! If you are purchasing your ticket with ada, you will get 20% off the ticket price!
Note: Early bird tickets are available until March 1 so don’t delay! If you do wait a little longer, no fret! Tickets will be sold up until the event and at the door.
Events at The Summit
There will be lots happening at the Summit but some things to look forward to:
- Collaborative hackathon with IOHK engineers
- Workshops and talks from all areas of IOHK development
- Updates on Cardano development plans, including the vision for Cardano 2020
- An exhibition exploring the blockchain in an immersive, virtual reality audiovisual experience
- A cryptographic puzzle game in Miami (with prize!)
- Live interviews from the members of The Cardano Effect podcast
There will be speakers from the project as well as external guests. Here are just some from the list:
- Charles Hoskinson, CEO and co-founder of IOHK
- Jeremy Wood, Chief strategy officer at IOHK
- Aggelos Kiayias, Chief Scientist at IOHK
- Nathan Kaiser, Chairperson at Cardano Foundation
- Rudy Rucker, Author, mathematician, and computer scientist
- Nicolás Arqueros, CTO at Emurgo
- Pramod Viswanath, Professor of electrical and computer engineering at University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Jonathan Katz, Professor of computer science at University of Maryland
- Mark Lundin, Creative partner at Kuva
And many many more! Check out all the speakers here!
Edit - Agenda added: